Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang it. my last flex got pushed to nov. 10th

Its not even out in HK yet. Why do you seem surprised it won't be here for at least another month?

Pretty much everything really.

If you want people to not be sick of Iron Man, choose another forum :lol

The vast majority of people obviously aren't sick of iron man. If they were, they would stop buying iron man products and, in turn, hot toys would stop cranking them out. In all actuality there are only a few (relatively speaking) whiners that are tired of iron man products, and those select individuals tend to just complain a lot.

Perhaps but if you check all the iron man threads, you'll see plenty that can't wait for their next iron man fix. I think it seems like a lot of complainers because there are one or two in nearly every thread about a figure unrelated to iron man and those one or two people seem to add up to a large group.

Last edited:
Personally I really like the Iron Man stuff and it's sad I can't affort most of it. But it gets really annoying that they seem to displace every other product. E.g. The Delaying Spider-Man. (Kind of an overly obsessed girlfriend. :D )

Pretty much everything really.

If you want people to not be sick of Iron Man, choose another forum :lol

Really?

You're advice to me is to find another forum?

I asked you an honest question because I wonder what pleasure you are getting out of this hobby when you do nothing but complain about something that will never change and your advice to me is to go away.

Thanks.

For me the number of weeks seems infinite until the first blogger is posting their pics ;) From that point I know 4-8 weeks to go :D I don't know how long it takes them to ship to europe. My Mark VI from USA took only 3 days

But if it helps: I shopped my Iron Man a while ago to support the dreaming

schock_zpscc372a0f.jpg
1045112_511503552249874_1779437281_n_zps4ec6f666.jpg

Hobgoblin is the best!!! Kinda expensive here in the states

Really?

You're advice to me is to find another forum?

I asked you an honest question because I wonder what pleasure you are getting out of this hobby when you do nothing but complain about something that will never change and your advice to me is to go away.

Thanks.

Oh Really. Go check my post history over the last few months, i've been in the videogame, statue and movie sections almost exclusively, not complaining :lecture :wink1:

FYI i never mentioned iron man or avengers here, you did.

Last edited:
I wish ht pumped out my favs(hulk,spidey,supes) like they did ironman

I'm always of 2 minds on what HT makes. Spidey is my fav. So I'd love every possible version possible. Scarlet, Ben Reiley, Iron Spider, ......I'd also love a dozen X-Men. Oh well.

But I also love Iron Man. So I am cool with getting all those different armors. Plus, Howard has made it abundantly clear that he make what he likes. And he likes Iron Man. It is what it is and it isn't changing.

Personally I really like the Iron Man stuff and it's sad I can't affort most of it. But it gets really annoying that they seem to displace every other product. E.g. The Delaying Spider-Man. (Kind of an overly obsessed girlfriend. :D )

I thought its because of the lacking of the demand for this figure dont you guys think so? So the number didnt add up to what they expected so they delay it waiting for chance maybe the number of demand will up? Contrary to iron man line up figure. I thought the demand was vey vey high. Not to blame hot toys to produce not just one other figure but the other as well because it will be success anyway (the demand is high) thats why spiderman has only a little line up for it. I guess im not blaming hot toys for this (making many iron man figure). I think it depends on we as the buyer.

Im already grateful that hot toys is come up with these figure. Any ither way we will still be collecting figure that the price is high and didnt have these qualities, or a statue that we cant do nothing for its pose. XD im still waiting on this figure too

Waiting for : mark 17 heartbreaker, amazing spiderman, mark 33 silver centurion, mark 42, war machine mark 2, the mandarin, tony stark mechanic, mark 35 red snapper, zod, jor el

Back