Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delays suck.

There is Good news though. After years of wanting Magneto or Doc Ock or Ra's Al Ghul, Hot Toys are finally making.....

Those generic characters from that new SHIELD program thats been on the air for less than a month

ABOUT GOD DAMN TIME :yess: :yess: :rock :clap

It's like...do I even want this anymore?

I find it Amazing..lol. That after all this time we have never seen an update of images or head sculpt when people have pre-ordered and paid up front for this item. It is so unprofessional and arrogant from Hot Toys.

It wouldn't be so bad if they were just trying to catch up on production of their products. But when you see all the new pre-orders and Iron Man rubbish and the money and effort put into their convention displays and etc.

Sometimes I get the feeling they are just taking the p#*s!!:dunno

Last edited:
Dunno but I've become kind of stubborn. I reached a point where I just want a reward for waiting... and fooling myself abount those terrible yellow eyes^^'

Yeah I second those terrible yellow eyes. Love the character but the final Garfield head sculpt is the deciding factor for me

The more and more i look at the ASM2 suit the more i realize this would be just a placeholder till that arrives. And i don't really have the funds to do that. So i think i may cancel and just wait it out.

For all you guys needing motivation to buy, I suggest watching the movie over again
Hot toys is pretty spot on(at least the more recent figs)so I have faith in them and I think the suit is awesome

Of course, I've only started collecting the past few months so my wait time is fractions of y'all's!

Delays suck.

There is Good news though. After years of wanting Magneto or Doc Ock or Ra's Al Ghul, Hot Toys are finally making.....

Those generic characters from that new SHIELD program thats been on the air for less than a month

ABOUT GOD DAMN TIME :yess: :yess: :rock :clap

No offense, but do you ever do anything else besides complain about anythingIron Man or Avenger related?

And for those thinking of cancelling after a 14 month wait, Spiderman has been around for decades. If you're a Spiderman fan, why wouldn't you want this even if it can out 4 years after the movie?

And for those thinking of cancelling after a 14 month wait, Spiderman has been around for decades. If you're a Spiderman fan, why wouldn't you want this even if it can out 4 years after the movie?

Simple answer.

$$$$$$$$$$$

The ASM2 suit is beautiful. This suit is cool looking but it don't even compare to that, Don't know how many Spiders i need with 200$ a fig these days.

I find it Amazing..lol. That after all this time we have never seen an update of images or head sculpt when people have pre-ordered and paid up front for this item. It is so unprofessional and arrogant from Hot Toys.

It wouldn't be so bad if they were just trying to catch up on production of their products. But when you see all the new pre-orders and Iron Man rubbish and the money and effort put into their convention displays and etc.

Sometimes I get the feeling they are just taking the p#*s!!:dunno

:goodpost::exactly:

I couldn't agree with you more. The way they operate is quite unreal.:slap

Looks like I'm the only one who is getting MORE excited for the figure the longer it's delayed.
kai5w.gif

This is the time when I get excited about figures. Knowing its actually coming out and I will have it in hand soon.

Looks like I'm the only one who is getting MORE excited for the figure the longer it's delayed.

You are not alone Webby, this sentiment is exactly correct...

This is the time when I get excited about figures. Knowing its actually coming out and I will have it in hand soon.

...and this is exactly the reason. When we know that the release is just finite number of weeks away and the clock is ticking, that's when the real excitement hits.

You are not alone Webby, this sentiment is exactly correct...

...and this is exactly the reason. When we know that the release is just finite number of weeks away and the clock is ticking, that's when the real excitement hits.

For me the number of weeks seems infinite until the first blogger is posting their pics ;) From that point I know 4-8 weeks to go :D I don't know how long it takes them to ship to europe. My Mark VI from USA took only 3 days

But if it helps: I shopped my Iron Man a while ago to support the dreaming

schock_zpscc372a0f.jpg
1045112_511503552249874_1779437281_n_zps4ec6f666.jpg

Back