Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the announcement of Batman and Robin was to coincide with Adam West's 85th birthday (legend)

I need this now though

Now that's a great idea. Problem is, it's heading the other way. I'm sure our friends in the UK won't mind getting him first?

Oh Great. Probably November now. :slap :gah:

:lecture i know, right????!! mother nature is such an inconsiderate *****. stupid typhoon. it'll probably totally selfishly injure/kill a whole bunch of people and wipe out their homes and businesses, which will mean possibly an even LONGER delay to our oh so important spiderman dollies getting to us.

makes me so maaaaaaad.

I have just been charged our first Flex on this, after having to delay it for so long. Sideshow Lisa confirmed for me last night on live-chat.

Due to time zone differences, our evening/night is California business hours. So theoretically, even if they day comes for your Flex to be charged in the UK, you'd still have all day to move funds around should you need to before it actually charged in the USA.

Due to a minor family miscommunication last year, that little gem saved a missed payment :)

:lecture i know, right????!! mother nature is such an inconsiderate *****. stupid typhoon. it'll probably totally selfishly injure/kill a whole bunch of people and wipe out their homes and businesses, which will mean possibly an even LONGER delay to our oh so important spiderman dollies getting to us.

makes me so maaaaaaad.

I was referring to the delay and not in any way down grading the state of emergency China will be in. Troll much do ya? :thwak

To no one's surprise, this (and the Mk 42 PPS) have been changed to "October" on the SSC website.

And even that's probably a bit optimistic.:(

More like Nov. when this guy starts shipping to us, but of course, he has to be out in HK first.:impatient:

People can't say **** without someone making it a political cause.

Agreed. I checked the guy's previous postings in the past year or so and he hasn't contributed anything to this thread at all. Just made an appearance to make some snotty remarks. Again, he only commented like a true troll.

Sorry about my rant.... Back on topic.

Back