Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The delays on this are ridiculous. I am so sick of Iron Man. I even bought the Mark VII. I am done with Iron Man. The way HT's worships Iron Man, you would think he was God. Just release this already.

The delays on this are ridiculous. I am so sick of Iron Man. I even bought the Mark VII. I am done with Iron Man. The way HT's worships Iron Man, you would think he was God. Just release this already.

yea I'm starting to feel the same way towards Iron Man, after the Mark VII I'm done with the line

just about every time you think Hot Toys is going to reveal something new and fresh, we get another IM3 figure:gah:

they're going to set some kind of record for most figures released from just one movie

I think I figured out why it is taking HT so long to release. They probably decided to also include a complete peter parker figure as well as an ASM2 figure so they don't have to release them all separate and so that they can save us fans a couple extra hundred dollars.

I think I figured out why it is taking HT so long to release. They probably decided to also include a complete peter parker figure as well as an ASM2 figure so they don't have to release them all separate and so that they can save us fans a couple extra hundred dollars.

2lmlxme.gif

I don't know if I want this anymore, i'll just get something else with the money, it's not worth it anymore..

Is this even going to happen anymore?

I can't believe SDCC covered everything and the sun of what HT's would be coming out with except this.:slap

Not even a trace of this figure was displayed or mentioned at Comic Con! :pfft:

Back