Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been following the status of this figure since it was announced, happy to see that those that pre-ordered it may finally be getting it. I hope all those inaccuracies have been fixed on this figure too, because I plan on getting it sometime.

I hope it's like the Black Suit Spider-Man and takes it sweet time to sell out, because I don't have the money to buy him at the moment!:gah:

I've been following the status of this figure since it was announced, happy to see that those that pre-ordered it may finally be getting it. I hope all those inaccuracies have been fixed on this figure too, because I plan on getting it sometime.

I hope it's like the Black Suit Spider-Man and takes it sweet time to sell out, because I don't have the money to buy him at the moment!:gah:

:panic::panic: It is possibly good news if it's true.

And don't fret about not having the money for him at the moment––they're saying August in HK so that would mean at the earliest it's in the States by Sept-Oct.

So no worries...that is, unless you happen to live somewhere in Asia.:lol

Haven't we heard this many times before? This is just another delay and i'm not gonna get my hopes up until i see the teasers or coming soon pic from HT

i said i wouldn't buy from HK after catwoman but man i want a red/blue spidey in my collection and i rather like this suit. I sold my black spidey a few months back. If i have enough funds after i pay off GTA V collectors edition and finish my miller batman i may pick this fella up if he's not stupidly over priced which i think he may be.

970645_530472783692376_695121259_n.jpg

Updated release dates with ASM scheduled for August in HK.

Its about time! I hope this hold true! :impatient:

I say we play this song on a loop in Howard Chan's office until the figure is released.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF0fddeP7xQ[/ame]

I think i'm done with 1/6 after this. There's not much that intersts me and those that do are getting too expensive for what you get.

Also i've found my 1/6 collection to be too big and has lost focus. I think i'd prefer just to have a few iconic characters than a collection of lots and lots

I think i'm done with 1/6 after this. There's not much that intersts me and those that do are getting too expensive for what you get.

Also i've found my 1/6 collection to be too big and has lost focus. I think i'd prefer just to have a few iconic characters than a collection of lots and lots

Good man.

Quality over quantity is best with most collections in my eyes.

Good man.

Quality over quantity is best with most collections in my eyes.

Amen to that. I rarely buy pieces for my collection anymore. Keeps it clean and elite.

Back