Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just my opinion as a life long Spidey and Supes fan, But I think both need a belt. Both with the aim of slightly breaking up the sea of blue from neck line to calf muscle. Though Spidey never had Supes' undercrackers over the top, he did still have the red belt. Now that the red M&S-Ys are gone from Superman, he needs a gold/yellow belt to draw that same mid-line contrast.

Design wise, I'm not sure how I feel about Superman and a belt. I like what they did with the new movie costume.

I am hopeful that somebody will make a nice custom belt for him since Hot Toys didn't include one...

Sallah

Same here, I'm just waiting for the interest thread. :D

Spider-man should have had a belt in this movie. It would make sense since he has actual web shooting devices now vs organic. Still, of the Raimi series that was one thing I thought they really nailed was the idea.

I've been playing the game and if the belt in the game came on this figure, that'd be all sorts of badass.

Just my opinion as a life long Spidey and Supes fan, But I think both need a belt. Both with the aim of slightly breaking up the sea of blue from neck line to calf muscle. Though Spidey never had Supes' undercrackers over the top, he did still have the red belt. Now that the red M&S-Ys are gone from Superman, he needs a gold/yellow belt to draw that same mid-line contrast.

The lack of red undies and yellow belt have overshifted the color balance to blue. If they insist on retiring the undies, they need to tweak the costume some more to add some extra "pop" to the colors. And they also need to get rid of the stupid cuffs and piping. Supes costume should be simple and bold, not a fashion statement.

Why.. For some reason do I think we'll get this before we even hear about a Lizard figure...

Damn that's sick and I hope we see something like that in future movies.

That looks awesome Venom, sweet photoshop. I hope if they do black suit Spidey/Venom again they actually make the suit look like a living, liquid like creature like it should

Why.. For some reason do I think we'll get this before we even hear about a Lizard figure...

Where did you find that? Did you photoshop that? It looks really cool. I'm on the fence @ this spidey. I'd get the black suit instantly.

Yeah i just did a quick photoshop on it. I'm buying two of these and customizing one to look like that :D

I've been playing the game and if the belt in the game came on this figure, that'd be all sorts of badass.

The game is pretty damn good, just got it today. I was surprised how good it is being a movie game, it reminds me alot of batman Arkium asylum which is awesome!!! I gotta say I love classic spiderman but this suit rocks and is a great update for a more modern look. Now to figure out when to see the movie:panic:

I didnt like it that much. It was not anything special in my eyes and im a huge spidey fan. It has potential for good sequels tho :/

Just finished watching the film. I don't regreat pre-ordering my ASM.

Was there a second end credit though??

I won't get to see this new movie until later this week. So far, I hear the fan reaction has been generally positive.

Saw the movie earlier

Hit the road Tobey, Andrew Garfield IS Spider-Man, as if he was ripped straight out of the pages of a Marvel comic.

Perfect Spidey movie won't you say? Can only Pre Order Spidey on 5th of July in Singapore :p

Will be a purchase I won't regret I can tell you that :)

Back