Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well just opened this guy and I honestly can't believe I ever had any doubts. It is so awesome! I'm not even that big of a Spiderman fan but I absolutely love this guy. Really surprised it isn't sold out...it got a bad rap which is a shame because it is one of my favorite figures. Very pleased with this figure. If anyone is on the fence, jump!

Well just opened this guy and I honestly can't believe I ever had any doubts. It is so awesome! I'm not even that big of a Spiderman fan but I absolutely love this guy. Really surprised it isn't sold out...it got a bad rap which is a shame because it is one of my favorite figures. Very pleased with this figure. If anyone is on the fence, jump!

Welcome to the club. Awesome figure indeed!

Fun photos! I love that this last shot shows that under bright light the rims of the eyes are actually blue, as they are in the movie :)

Congrats!

It's Tuesday! It's Tuesday! *Jumping Up and Down*

I'm glad you love him as much as we do. Everyday I walk past my display I stop to tweak something like tilting his head or re-position his hands. For me, that's a sign that I'm really into a figure. If I go a month without fiddling with something then it will probably be in the marketplace soon!

congrats :clap:yess:

It's Tuesday! It's Tuesday! *Jumping Up and Down*

I'm glad you love him as much as we do. Everyday I walk past my display I stop to tweak something like tilting his head or re-position his hands. For me, that's a sign that I'm really into a figure. If I go a month without fiddling with something then it will probably be in the marketplace soon!

congrats :clap:yess:

Haha he really is great! His box is super cool too. Love the artwork. Thanks :hi5:

Exactly :woo I really do love this guy. Nice batman sig and avatar BTW!

TYVM m0719.gif

Back