Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That has to be at least two high 5's in a row which officially makes you my new best friend or something! Let me check the rule book and I'll get back to you. LOL

Sadly it's five consecutive high 5's to reach new best friend status. Two in a row means you are cool peeps though!

Here's some pics for you guys who are getting him in or on the fence. Fantastic figure!
e5epyzu9.jpg
ugava5aq.jpg
a8yrahut.jpg
y8ysy3yb.jpg
babynaze.jpg
ydudy7ep.jpg
qezyveqy.jpg

Great shots! I was on the fence. But got him and love him! It's such an amazing figure. I keep my poses quite simple abd he still looks bad ass!

[emoji1]

Thanks! When it comes to Spidey he needs some dynamic poses. I've been careful with the shoulders and so far they are still holding up very well. The suit hasn't really bunched up at all either. Changed the pose and it went back to normal shape like when I opened it for the very first time.

Thanks! :) I rarely take any photos so today was a special day. If I can go get a new camera soon I'd definitely be doing it daily.

I went from a dynamic pose to neutral.. I think I might leave him this way. Looks great either way. I like him neutral.. looks like a kid in a costume which he is.. almost like he wants you to underestimate him lol

DSC04783.JPG

Attachments

• DSC04783.JPG
    DSC04783.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 318
I really like this figure except for the gold eyes. I had the Spidey from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 preordered but decided to cancel. I've gone back and forth on ordering this one instead but dunnl if I will or not.

A classic Spidey would be cool no doubt. But trust me when I say this guy is awesome. He is just Spiderman through and through. I don't see 'Modern Spidey'.. I just see Spidey! I didn't feel that way until he arrived.

A classic Spidey would be cool no doubt. But trust me when I say this guy is awesome. He is just Spiderman through and through. I don't see 'Modern Spidey'.. I just see Spidey! I didn't feel that way until he arrived.

That is my mine concern with this. I think I will still get the new spidey just to have a more classic look.....very excited for my future spidey shelf :)

Back