Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe saving it for Parker?

Skate board, camera, web-shooters, Dad's briefcase, Spider in a bottle... Enough to justify making one I think.

Yes that would be great. I don't want a PP figure but would certainly buy up the accessories. I would like the skateboard also I think.

Cheers buddy.:hi5:

There's deffo afew extra accessories that could (should) have been included with this figure.

Yes imo they should have been included here but if they do come with a PP figure I will be happy with that.

:exactly: :goodpost:

I hope so, seeing as those accessories are not only awesome, but critical to who Spider-Man is in this universe. Plus a non BD head sculpt. Even better, they could throw in the extra "street fighting" items. That would be just a head and jacket basically, right? It would be an excellent release.

Oh man, Creg, are you doing a Doc Ock sculpt!?! Don't tease us, that would be killer. :D

No no no... Would require to manny accessories to justify doing a head.

I am spiffying up a Toybiz 12 Doc on a Hot Toys body and weathering his clothes.

I'll say this. If Hot Toys does not give us a Peter Parker... The listed above items (most) may be my first kit of 2013. :lecture

Yes imo they should have been included here but if they do come with a PP figure I will be happy with that.

amazing_spiderman_proto_suit1.png

No no no... Would require to manny accessories to justify doing a head.

I am spiffying up a Toybiz 12 Doc on a Hot Toys body and weathering his clothes.

I'll say this. If Hot Toys does not give us a Peter Parker... The listed above items (most) may be my first kit of 2013. :lecture

lol, darn, I had a feeling you weren't, that would be a ton of work. I can't wait to see your modded Doc Ock though, sounds cool.

If you do a kit, consider me interested, that would be awesome. At the very least, I think there a lot of potential accessories we won't see from Hot Toys (like ASM game belt and loose mask). Still, I hope Hot Toys makes Peter Parker.

I'm pre-ordering the hell out of this as soon as I can.

I think it looks bloody fantastic and originally I was content with holding out for when I got the Spidey 3 version, but after testing out the AMS game and seeing more movie footage, I changed those plans, lol. Really digging the new look.

Although, I will say, Hot Toys really does need to add a slight touch of metallic silver tint to the eyes, but only a little. Just enough to give it more of a shine. I'm assuming, more like hoping, they will fix the drooping right shoulder pattern for the full release.

Just saw the film and am getting two of these for sure.

Figure 1 will be Spider-Man

Figure 2 will be Peter as Spider-man holdin the mask from the mask head

Figure 3 will use the Peter head from the first figure and i'll bash the rest

:rock2 :rock2

You must have liked the movie a lot!

Dayum....you are dedicated to the cause. :wink1:

I just got back from seeing also. What a great film. I will be doing 1 and 3 of your list, with just my one set though. If Creg puts together a kit, that will make it all the better.:yess:

Back