Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's actually the Japanese Spider-Man that fought rubber suit monsters.

THIS is the 70's TV show Spidey! :)

617390.jpg

Wow. Even better!

You can afford it and I am very happy (and a bit jealous) of you because plain and simple...I cannot at the moment.

But does that really give you the right to cast a really nasty slur on someone? I think not.

And when the shoe was on the other foot, you did not like it....did you?

If the person wishes to respond in an inappropriate manner, I think I'm within my right to call him out, just as your doing with me. And before you get too self righteous, you were not part of that discussion when you decided to join in and do your own attacks. So to use your own description - pot, kettle, black. :wink1: And I'm very sorry you can't afford these. That does stink. I wish you could, if you wanted one. It's tough out there, so I have great sympathy for your situation. I wish you the best of luck! :wave

Man, everytime a pic gets posted from that site, everyone goes crazy but they have the worst photographer cause their pics are always washed out.
Here's a quick 10 sec tweak of the same pic and you can see a big difference on how the figure will look.
I still wish the eyes are reflective like a mirror.

newspideyB.jpg
newspidey-1.jpg

:lecture:goodpost: I have a good feeling about this figure. I can't wait to see the movie too. Going to see it in 2D in a couple of hours.:yess:

I just love how everyone comes in here photoshopping the hell out of protos' pics and thinking how easy this must be for HT if "I was able to do it with a quick 10-second photo mod". Lovely, just lovely.

Go see it in 3D IMAX if you can Anthony for the best experience.

I would love to. I saw Thor and The Avengers in IMAX 3D and what an experience. The biggest problem is the nearest IMAX to me is about 80 miles away:( We are going with a large group to our local theater. I do plan to see it in IMAX while traveling on business in the near future.

I just love how everyone comes in here photoshopping the hell out of protos' pics and thinking how easy this must be for HT if "I was able to do it with a quick 10-second photo mod". Lovely, just lovely.

I dont think you get what I was getting at.
First, I love the figure and the new costume, its pre-ordered soon as it was up on SS.
All I showed was that the figure is still great, anytime a pic is posted from that on.cc site or wherever it is, people panic cause theres a lot of people that dont get that lighting is a huge part in making the figure look great. That site for some reason, they always get a hold of the figures first, but their images are always washed out, hence, it gives a really bad bad representation of the figure.

I've seen it on the original thor, joker, batman, captain america, etc. and you see it here.
People see a pic from that site and assume the figure will look bad cause the figure looks washed out. All I did, was literally just take 10 seconds and tweak the lighting. No highliting, color changing, etc. :peace

Man, everytime a pic gets posted from that site, everyone goes crazy but they have the worst photographer cause their pics are always washed out.
Here's a quick 10 sec tweak of the same pic and you can see a big difference on how the figure will look.
I still wish the eyes are reflective like a mirror.

newspideyB.jpg
newspidey-1.jpg

Much better! I hope the actual toy looks more like the latter.

Love the new combo goose :clap

I am just disappointed it isn't coming with his rucksack. I want my Spidey to have his rucksack on :monkey2

If the person wishes to respond in an inappropriate manner, I think I'm within my right to call him out, just as your doing with me. And before you get too self righteous, you were not part of that discussion when you decided to join in and do your own attacks. So to use your own description - pot, kettle, black. :wink1: And I'm very sorry you can't afford these. That does stink. I wish you could, if you wanted one. It's tough out there, so I have great sympathy for your situation. I wish you the best of luck! :wave

You displayed openly your high-and-mighty egomania and corrected someone, adopting a self-righteous attitude. But if someone corrects you, regardless of whom, you cannot stand it. That's a very hypocritical stance to adopt.

That's the thing about irony....It's very ironic! (Not sure where that came from but it always makes me smile)

And....FYI, this is a conversation on a public forum...everyone on here is a part of this on-going, multi-page dialogue. I am sure that you will have come into someone else's comments with your own, many times. Everyone does it, it's what happens on forums.

Now back on topic....

Maybe saving it for Parker?

Skate board, camera, web-shooters, Dad's briefcase, Spider in a bottle... Enough to justify making one I think.

It would be cool to have a Peter Park figure witha all you mentioned. I'd just add the "first night out" mask and beanie to that list. that would definitely warrant another figure. it would actually come with mroe than this version does so imagine the price then?? :panic:

:yess: May have to throw him in with me train roof Doc Ock later this year.

:panic::panic::panic:

Maybe saving it for Parker?

Skate board, camera, web-shooters, Dad's briefcase, Spider in a bottle... Enough to justify making one I think.

:exactly: :goodpost:

I hope so, seeing as those accessories are not only awesome, but critical to who Spider-Man is in this universe. Plus a non BD head sculpt. Even better, they could throw in the extra "street fighting" items. That would be just a head and jacket basically, right? It would be an excellent release.

Oh man, Creg, are you doing a Doc Ock sculpt!?! Don't tease us, that would be killer. :D

Back