Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really hoping for old school rhino and not this fake ed 209 crap. Yawn. Hopefully goblin will get justice.

yeah wouldnt work all that well, I would be fine with a mech as long as the shape was similar to the classic rhino (like the proportion and silhouette )

I'm not adverse to a little cross-thread pollination as it is about the Amazing Spiderman movies (albeit the upcoming sequel).

Can you read intent form a poster like that one? Can we assume that the Goblin might be a shadowy figure, more in the background than in full focus...front and centre?

That might even work for the next sequel, where Goblin is so annoyed about how SM handles the dastardly duo, that he somehow deduces SM's identity and decides to really hurt him by attacking his loved ones and SM's promise to Gwen's dad is fully shattered.

he somehow deduces SM's identity and decides to really hurt him by attacking his loved ones and SM's promise to Gwen's dad is fully shattered.

Why bother deducing, i think every single villain in the spiderman films so far have known or figured out that Peter Parker is Spider-man!

Not so secret identity!

He can hardly keep that mask on :rotfl

Why bother deducing, i think every single villain in the spiderman films so far have known or figured out that Peter Parker is Spider-man!

Not so secret identity!

:) I know, but the whole rest of the ASM world of blind loonies seems to not notice!

They must have a lot of relatives that live in Metropolis!

Not so secret identity!

Which drives me crazy at times watching ALL of the SM films. His mask was always coming off or he was revealing himself for one reason or another. He might as well do what Tony Stark did and cut the BS and just tell everyone who he is! :slap

Woot! Hot toys actually responded to my request to replace my spidey!
They want a video, same protocol clipper king got
I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Woot! Hot toys actually responded to my request to replace my spidey!
They want a video, same protocol clipper king got
I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Haha! Congrats dude! And u got Spidey at a good price too? Not a bad score!

How would they do old school rhino though?

He'd have to be in some kindof mechanical suit

I might be confusing him with scorpion here but wasnt he permanently stuck in the suit? Id be happier if they changed the story around a bit. Make him a mutant or something. Or some type of synthetic skin experiment. Im so tired or robots. Theyre awesome but come on everythings robots. And its more likely for a bank robber to fall into some kind of situation that changes him then let him have a multi billion dollar rhino robot suit.

Rhino isn't stuck in the suit. He actually changes the suit at least once, as the scientist he originally stole it from presents him with an upgraded version. Then the second Rhino wears the mechanical exosuit.

Rhino isn't stuck in the suit. He actually changes the suit at least once, as the scientist he originally stole it from presents him with an upgraded version. Then the second Rhino wears the mechanical exosuit.

Thanks then i must just be thinking of scorpion

Back