Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. So far just the jacket and hoodie arrived.

I set my alarm for 3AM and got up to bid on the final piece to my Parker puzzle- an Enterbay Che 35mm camera.

Scored. :wink1:

Coolio

I'm focusing on the outfit myself, other than the skateboard I'm gonna leave the accessories for now

and that back pack... I know I'll never be able to put one together like Rory's

Hey Rory. How did your mask turn out? I saw the initial photos but I think you said the lenses weren't attached yet. Mine worked out great. I was able to glue the lenses to the mask and I also folded the bottom part of the mask in and glued it like a little hem. That way the stitching shouldn't loosen up.

Hey Rory. How did your mask turn out? I saw the initial photos but I think you said the lenses weren't attached yet. Mine worked out great. I was able to glue the lenses to the mask and I also folded the bottom part of the mask in and glued it like a little hem. That way the stitching shouldn't loosen up.

Sounds good man, post some pics!
I still didn't attach the eyes to my mask permanently, I want to cast them first, the mask is really cool off the head isn't it? I was worried it would turn into a shapeless piece of rubber, but it looks perfect.

I'm frothing at the mouth to pick up a broken one
Prices are still high right now, as its new, but as more and more break, it should be a better buyers market

At this point, I don't care if they do break, just don't want to pay as much
Clip has shown it still poses well with them broken

The way the shoulders are breaking on this figure I personally find quite unacceptable at this price point, but it is kinda nice that the suit is so tight that you can still get him into some decent poses.:lol

Last edited:
Has anyone managed to find the best way to get the body out of the suit?

Also, I was just thinking maybe the body used for this is a red plastic body which would explain the brittleness. As it was with the 1st Spidey?

Any news on when this will start shipping out from SSC?

Last edited:
969233_10151807033093528_649863440_n.jpg

there it is guys, the last bit before the Parker head comes...he is even wearing socks!

just need to dye his bag blue now

and that is the reference from the movie where he is visiting Dr. Connors and asking him about lizards

Back