Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread has officially been nuked from orbit.

Any problems from here on out will be dealt with severely as this is not the first warning. If you have nothing constructive to say, don't say anything at all. Please make use of the ignore feature if you do not like someone's postings and don't ruin this thread for other by causing a scene as all Marvel Mods (and Admin) are aware of what I've done here and will issue infractions and bannings to anyone disturbing the peace for others.

As I have said before feel free to discuss this piece but do so without insulting, language or snide comments aimed at another member. Any posts made insulting others will not be tolerated and will be dealt with swiftly. If someone posts an insulting message, report the post and move on.

In addition, I have deleted the video that some of the comments were made about, though I have left the updates and discussion about it.
This forum is not here to create a crusade and most of who were going to, will have seen that video by now, plus the video in it's basics was avoiding the language filter, big time. Anyone affected by the problems that seem to be attached to this piece by all means discuss it and please feel free to update others on the situation, but do so within the rules of a pg-13 forum.

I will re-open this thread in a few hours, after everyone has cooled off and calmed down a wee bit.
x :peace

Last edited:
Thank you, A.S.

I am really looking forward to this figure, I wish I could have both this and the Medicom. I have both of the first BATMAN BEGINS figure, and SUPERMAN RETURNS one so the same for this would be ideal.

:(

Get em both, I plan on it
I have 2 bats, 2 supes, 2 spideys soon, and 1 hulk

Get em both, I plan on it
I have 2 bats, 2 supes, 2 spideys soon, and 1 hulk

My personal 'Favourite Big 3' are the Bat, the Boy Scout and the Bug, so there is plenty of room for both in my collection :). I can only hope that the Medi figures remain available long enough for me to snag one at not too high a price.

I have the HT on PO anyway, regardless of all recent revelations, but I might chase the Medi with my UK guy, see what's what. I call him my 'Darwin' option....

I tell him the figure I want and to look for the best price, then I wait to see what evolves!

if you were creating a hot toys marvel new avenger set up which seven figures would you use , and who from the seven avengers would you swap out , the seven being fury,cap,thor,hulk,ironman mk7 , black widow , hawkeye. and also which version would you use for you ultimate marvel team up
mine would be ......

No worries, I have a clearer one, but photo bucket keeps resizing it, maybe if I split it into one board per image.

Maybe even just one high res decal if it's not too much trouble. I'm going to pick up a tech deck and will be applying your decal later.

Thanks for this Rory.

avengers captain america , avengers thor , hulk , ironman mk7 (only just though over mk4 ) amazing spiderman , last stand wolverine , blade .....thats mine , anyone who wants to play rules are figure must be already released or i wouldve picked light armour thor from thor 2 and maybe wolverine from the wolverine

Maybe even just one high res decal if it's not too much trouble. I'm going to pick up a tech deck and will be applying your decal later.

Thanks for this Rory.

No worries mate. i will post a higher rez version in a bit.

Edit:
Here you go, this is as big as you would need i think!
:duff

Last edited:
:lolHere is what I made up based on artwork/actual film grabs from the movie. I just retouched it and gave it the correct proportions.
You might have to re-size to whatever board you have. What I did, was take off the wheel axles, stick this on and then put the axles back on top. If you print it out on vinyl or gloss inkjet paper you can rub the edges down really well with the edge of a tool.

This is freakin cool Rory! Great job! :rock

It'd be cool if Hot Toys would release a huge ASM set that offered a ton of extra accessories like the skateboard & gear for a casual wear or Spidey look in the future.

This thread has officially been nuked from orbit.
:rotfl

This is freakin cool Rory! Great job! :rock

It'd be cool if Hot Toys would release a huge ASM set that offered a ton of extra accessories like the skateboard & gear for a casual wear or Spidey look in the future.

:rotfl

You are welcome Yankee :duff
yeah the set could have come with quite a few cool bits and pieces. But then we wouldn't have to go searching ebay for everything!

A stand alone add on set would be great though, I've wondered why they haven't done that before with other figures.

avengers captain america , avengers thor , hulk , ironman mk7 (only just though over mk4 ) amazing spiderman , last stand wolverine , blade .....thats mine , anyone who wants to play rules are figure must be already released or i wouldve picked light armour thor from thor 2 and maybe wolverine from the wolverine

Solid team there
Spidey, wolverine and blade craps all over widow hawkeye and fury

Solid team there
Spidey, wolverine and blade craps all over widow hawkeye and fury

black suit spidey and medicom amazin spidey ran it close too but i thought if you use the ht amazin spiderman and posed it near hulk , it'd make the hulk look even bigger

Back