Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope this doesn't sound rude as its not meant to but have yo not seen any of the movies stillst official and production? The eyes have always been yellow for the movie

Yea idk why everyone is all Yellow eyes WTF? It is that way in the movie so of course the figure will be like that. I personally dont mind the yellow, i just hope the eyes do have the honeycomb effect in them.

Im kind of tempted by this being that it would be cool to have a Spider-Man in my collection. I think i'm reserving judgement until I see the film.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome figure! Can't wait for the PPO!!!! I can't figure out which pose I like best though. Which one do you guys like from these pics?

548828_10150898460362344_616279696_n.jpg

555961_10150898460677344_532257865_n.jpg

179981_10150898460582344_227918021_n.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

Ewww, they got the same type of material as the Medicom one.

I don't like how the pants stretch when you move it.

I'm really liking what I see, and I'm hoping that the lack of accessories means lower price. I'd love a $199 or less price tag. (Don't know if that will happen though.)

Great looking figure, digging it more then the previous HT Spidey. Looks like it has a lot of articulation, and if the Andrew Garfield head turns out good it'll be an instant buy. Hopefully the price will be around $165.

Those eyes! Those horrible yellow eyes!!!

Just jidding, but i couldn't resist a little Aunt May quote

Like i said in the other thread, i really like the new spidey costume, have from the start and i also prefer the slimmer spidey. Far more lean

But something is putting me off this which is a shame as i want to get it but right now i'm leaning towards not.

I don't think it's the front red area not being fully accurate, it's close enough so that sort of stuff doesn't bother me

I really think it's the wrinkling, and therefore the choice of material. I know what HT are trying to do, which is emulate the glimmer or shiny appearance of the new suit, but i dont think they used anything quite as thick as this material seems to be. The shine is just an effect added to the material by clever costume designers to make it look that way (like a basketball)

The Garfield HS looks good from what we can see, which isn't much so it sounds strange saying it's good! Lol

I might wait until in hand pics in time and see what the final result is. That's a gamble though

Back