Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it! :D dissapointed though for the lack of accessories the fig comes with, hope the price is reasonable

Looks good so far. From what we see of the mouth, looks like Garfield to me. Also glad to see the the neck is definitely a seperate peice and will be movie accuatete. Something is still bothering me about the figure as a whole though, jus can put my finger on it. I wonder how much it's going to be.

And where's Nova??:impatient:

I never like the suit, but this figure looks absolutely amazing!! Those who are PO it, congrats!

It is strange though of all the pics ht released, none of em shows spidey shooting his web :dunno

Re: Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-man: Spider-man

well it looks like a skillfully crafted recreation of whats depicted on film. It looks really screen accurate :monkey3

No desire to to buy this. I'll see how I feel after the movie, but im glad I can pass on something cause HT is killing me with pre-orders

Yellow eyes?
Don't know about that.
As for the lack of accessories and lower price
Don't hold your breath!
4th quarter too?
I'm guessing HT is going to miss a few release dates
With so many figures due out!

Yellow eyes?
Don't know about that.
As for the lack of accessories and lower price
Don't hold your breath!
4th quarter too?
I'm guessing HT is going to miss a few release dates
With so many figures due out!
Hope this doesn't sound rude as its not meant to but have yo not seen any of the movies stillst official and production? The eyes have always been yellow for the movie
HOLY WRINKLES!!!!

wtf is the suit made of? The shots where his arms are raised , the wrinkles look horrible

Pretty sure it's a vinyl or rubber. The movie suit is made of mostly 2 different materials so it would make sense that this one be too and not completely out of spandex.

I didn't even notice the wrinkles until your post actually :lol plus the wrinkles at the arms isn't so bad as the wrinkles around the neck and collar area of the Tobey Spider-Man figure

[bbs.bbicn.com/] infected site

(Among other things) I don't like that circle in the center of his head :slap

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope we get a separate mask for him to hold if you chose to display him with the Garfield sculpt.

1220210i9vmrmzb9bn4rea.jpg

(Among other things) I don't like that circle in the center of his head :slap

Is that an extra web cartridge in his pocket or is he just happy to anticipate a 1/6th Gwen Stacy? This must be the new Anatomically Correct True-Type figure. Please don't cut the suit open, you might regret it.

Please don't be scheduled for a December release like Black Widow, Loki, Joker 2.0, AND Thor. That's $1000 in a month. I can deal with it... Just not going to like it.

Back