Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1385491_612523578785974_1238609033_n.jpg

Yeeeesh
Swing and a miss.
:thud:
Glad I didn't PO this.
I don't think even OMG will be able to make this figure look good.

Figure looks great with the mask but that head sculpt is a big flop.

Might actually pick this up for the figure itself and do away with the sculpt.

Suit is nice, proto head sculpt was better, eyes seem yellow
Tempted to cancel, have medicom on the way

Last edited:
I have the Medicom, as much as I like it, I don't think I'd cancel this because of eye colour (even though it was one of the things I really wanted to be changed). The HT looks like the better quality figure overall.

I logged on for the first time in ages to post that pic as well. Thank God! It is finally getting@#$%ing released!
It is pre-ordered through a local oz store so I'll probably have to wait till xmas to get it

Oh wow that sculpt looks bad in that pic.
These OZ stores sure take their time. I've yet to receive any news on my Tony Stark ordered via animarket.

I logged on for the first time in ages to post that pic as well. Thank God! It is finally getting@#$%ing released!
It is pre-ordered through a local oz store so I'll probably have to wait till xmas to get it

Well quit being so darn antisocial!:pfft::)

Hmmm looking okay but need more pics to decide if Ill get him or not.

The bulbous shoulders and awkward neck are my biggest concerns..... that and the weird looking abdominal/lower back joint.

I think with careful posing and a damn good futzing it will probably be a good looking figure.

Not one of your, out the box, on the shelf type figures.

He's going to need some love to really shine.

That blurry pic of the sculpt might be the most impressed I've been with the new sculpt. I might see a bit more Garfield than I originally thought. I think this figure is going to be sweet :D

Back