Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't trying to offend anyone.
There are traditionally girlfriends involved.
So yes, he has to be straight.
If they turn the character gay(which I have no problem with. I have a lot of gay friends), I wonder if they wouldn't alienate some of their core audience.
I don't see any reason to mess with that part of the story.

I was speaking of Peter Parker, specifically. I wouldn't want to change anything about him, including his skin color and sexual orientation.

If they feel it's necessary to create a more "diverse" Spiderman, then give us an entirely new character.

If a character is already gay, then fine, or create new gay characters, no problem.

Wasn't Northstar openly gay in X-MEN? I'm totally fine with this but I am not sure about changing things just for the sake of change and nothing else. Also, isn't Ultimate Colossus gay?

Create them gay or lesbian, but no changes on a whim please.

If a character is already gay, then fine, or create new gay characters, no problem.

Wasn't Northstar openly gay in X-MEN? I'm totally fine with this but I am not sure about changing things just for the sake of change and nothing else. Also, isn't Ultimate Colossus gay?

Yea Northstar and Colossus of Earth-1610 are both homosexual. I believe Northstar was the first gay Marvel character.

As for a Spiderman who is another race, go with SpiderMan 2099, Miguel O'Hara was Latino. Changing characters who are already established is a big no-no to me. Hence the reason why I'm worried about the Fantastic Four reboot and the rumors that a black actor will be playing Johnny Storm.

:exactly:

That's one of the things I like about Batwoman's sexual orientation. It was built into the character from the get go.

And she's an awesome character as well!

i thought it was bad enough they got "secret life of american teenager" to play MJ but now maybe this???
darth-vader-no.jpg

Um. Peter parker rivals tony starks smarts in the comics. If peter had The MONEY he would of built the iron man suit easily.

I was speaking of Peter Parker, specifically. I wouldn't want to change anything about him, including his skin color and sexual orientation.

If they feel it's necessary to create a more "diverse" Spiderman, then give us an entirely new character.

will peter be giving or Recieving? if you know what i mean

Did Storm Shadow come out of nowhere? or was he in the "Upcoming releases" pic? I can't remember, if he came out of nowhere like i think he did it gives me hope for this...

Sent from my desk using a keyboard.

Back