Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I know you would have taken better pics of them. But they are a big crew when assembled together!

I doubt that. Your display is simply too impressive. Heck, I highly doubt I can even get the entire team in my photo tent!

Again, your display rocks! :rock

Lol. Thanks.
I am going to make a photo booth to take pics of my figures in. I'll make sure it's big enough for Hulk, so i can do the series again, but with just the two versions of each character.

1398165_10151737425228528_98858898_o.jpg

A good and thought provoking picture there Ed. Now that is a toughie. Cap:A v The Bat...winner? All things considered, I'd say they'd be quite even.

depends on how long the battle goes, Bats will get tired, Cap won't.

even Batman admits it

2052975-cap_vs_bat.png

but that book wasn't canon so...i never actually gave it any thought :p

I love BOTH characters. Great match up but when it comes to Super powers vs. non-super powers?

Cap > Batman

Well now, if we are talking about Steve Rogers...he didn't actually have real superpowers, did he? His physical capabilities were raised to physical perfection by the super soldier serum, but not beyond it, so he was still fully human.

That's why I said it would be more of a close run thing.

Didn't the two of them face off in some Marvel vs. DC crossover back in the 90s? Who won? I had only read somewhere that Batman had caught Cap's shield during their battle which was supposedly extremely hard to do back then.

Wizard had an issue in the 90's that was dedicated to such super match ups and in the battle of the Dark Knight vs the Star-Spangled Avenger they said Cap wins.

Didn't the two of them face off in some Marvel vs. DC crossover back in the 90s? Who won? I had only read somewhere that Batman had caught Cap's shield during their battle which was supposedly extremely hard to do back then.

Wizard had an issue in the 90's that was dedicated to such super match ups and in the battle of the Dark Knight vs the Star-Spangled Avenger they said Cap wins.

It wasn't the issue that had a whole page reproduced just six posts back was it?

:slap

You mean the one where the fans voted?

If so, Batman won when he hit Cap in the head with his bat-a-rang.

It wasn't the issue that had a whole page reproduced just six posts back was it?

:slap

It's not that one. It's the one from the 90s when the fans voted. Superman faced off against the Hulk, Wolverine against Lobo, Wonder Woman against Storm I think? and there was one more big matchup I think.

It's not that one. It's the one from the 90s when the fans voted. Superman faced off against the Hulk, Wolverine against Lobo, Wonder Woman against Storm I think? and there was one more big matchup I think.

Yep. Spiderman vs Superboy

And the winners were...

Spoiler Spoiler:

There were also several other matchups non fan voted.

Thor vs Cpt Marvel
Sub Mariner vs. Aqua Man
Silver Surfer vs. Green Lantern
Catwoman vs. Electra

Those winners were....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back