Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I cannot believe this figure is already over $300 and pushing $400 on eBay. Its an amazing figure, but I didn't expect him to skyrocket like that.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?. Didn't see that coming. Maybe it's b/c of the holiday coming up. Teee. Heee.

Damn, I cannot believe this figure is already over $300 and pushing $400 on eBay. Its an amazing figure, but I didn't expect him to skyrocket like that.

I think all of the Avenger figures will eventually. Just wait and see their prices after TA2 figures start appearing! :panic:

Funny too, Cap sat around for awhile. At one point you could find him for under retail. I might throw misb one I had to buy in the commerce section for retail....

Yea, I felt he was the best Avenger figure and was the best bargain. He came with two sculpts and 2 shields for under $200(po price). By HT prices, it was a great deal .

Username, what are your thoughts on the Rescue Version of Cap altogether? And would you be so kind to pose him with Widow again? Struggling to find a decent price for Avengers, but I'm thinking Rescue might look better.

This was my first hot toy, and still one of my favs! I took some shots of him last night.
9183260026_84868034db_z.jpg
9183260330_bd6aa070f3_z.jpg
9181044249_c3aa99a90f_z.jpg

Why do people use the hook to the crotch when they are just posing the figure for pictures?

Thanks Captain Brooke. :duff
Its Davinator's OP Fight Club Glasses.
Was originally gonna use it for my Tyler Durden but it looks better on Stark.

Funny too, Cap sat around for awhile. At one point you could find him for under retail. I might throw misb one I had to buy in the commerce section for retail....

I got sucked into the Avengers line but after Captain was sold out. Do you still have him for sale? Would love to pay retail or a little higher but not ebay prices. PM me if you have him available. Thanks!

Username, what are your thoughts on the Rescue Version of Cap altogether? And would you be so kind to pose him with Widow again? Struggling to find a decent price for Avengers, but I'm thinking Rescue might look better.

Hey. I sent you a PM asking what poses you want them done in.
I love the rescue version of Cap. There's hardly a line to be drawn between any of the Cap figures, but i prefer the Rescue Cap figure because it was the time in his career where he wasn't trying to *look* like a hero, but was actually becoming one.
Let me know what pose or poses you'd like with Rescue Cap and Widow.

Back