Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CAPTAIN ACTION costume sets, Toys R Us exclusives..

Sorry for my English,I use online translator. I ask for the kind of body you use for those suits? I have the suits of Captain Action (Thor and Captain America) and I'm looking for the most appropriate body. Thank you

Oh, man! Got this bad boy today and he's so cool! I love how you can pose him holding the Chitauri weapon like in the movie. It took me a bit to figure out the right hand and how to have it hold the gun, but it looks great.

I'm displaying mine with his mask (still not sure I love that Chris Evans head sculpt... I mean, it's well done but just doesn't scream Chris Evans to me) and the banged-up shield. Such a sweet figure. Now I'm slightly more mournful that I missed out on Hawkeye, as he'll be the only Avenger I don't have... other than Thor, who I'll probably break down and get.

Oh, man! Got this bad boy today and he's so cool! I love how you can pose him holding the Chitauri weapon like in the movie. It took me a bit to figure out the right hand and how to have it hold the gun, but it looks great.

I'm displaying mine with his mask (still not sure I love that Chris Evans head sculpt... I mean, it's well done but just doesn't scream Chris Evans to me) and the banged-up shield. Such a sweet figure. Now I'm slightly more mournful that I missed out on Hawkeye, as he'll be the only Avenger I don't have... other than Thor, who I'll probably break down and get.

Cool.
Get some pics taken.

Also, it took you a bit to realise you have to remove his hand to get him to hold the gun?
Didn't you see the peg hole when you looked at it?
:)

Cool.
Get some pics taken.

Also, it took you a bit to realise you have to remove his hand to get him to hold the gun?
Didn't you see the peg hole when you looked at it?
:)

Oh, no, I don't mean holding the weapon like he's using it. That was clear enough. I mean holding it on the top of the gun like he did in the movie. He's telling the cops to set up the perimeter. They don't know whether to believe him, and then he takes down some Chitauri. He holds the gun from the top, not like he's actually going to be blasting people with it. That's what I wanted to re-create on display.

Oh, no, I don't mean holding the weapon like he's using it. That was clear enough. I mean holding it on the top of the gun like he did in the movie. He's telling the cops to set up the perimeter. They don't know whether to believe him, and then he takes down some Chitauri. He holds the gun from the top, not like he's actually going to be blasting people with it. That's what I wanted to re-create on display.

Gotcha.

My mistake.

I'm in the same boat. Was against the whole team at first, but somehow found myself with everyone on my shelves or on PO, except for Hawkeye and Thor. I'll probably pick up Thor, but I'm still banging my head for missing out on Hawkeye. :slap

I'm in the same boat. Was against the whole team at first, but somehow found myself with everyone on my shelves or on PO, except for Hawkeye and Thor. I'll probably pick up Thor, but I'm still banging my head for missing out on Hawkeye. :slap

This is honestly one of those situations where I think HT should just break down and make more figures. The demand certainly seems to be there.

[ame="https://youtu.be/SU8RMzYmhIM"]https://youtu.be/SU8RMzYmhIM[/ame]Please watch this review , its not one of my reviews , its by a guy named mark but i gotta say his pose section just blew my mind :O) respect bruvas

Its all about the whole team right down to Coulson :rock

:exactly:

Absolutely! At first I was just going to get the Fab 4 and Loki. But when everything started coming out, I simply had to get them ALL! No regrets now and luckily I'm up to date so far! :wink1:

Just placed an order for Cap and he should be here sometime next week. It'll be my first Marvel Hot Toys figure and I'm pumped :yess:

Is the problem with the shield's paint chipping that serious? If so, I may try and coat them like some users have in the forum to prevent it from happening to mine.

im in the same boat.....just got mine and so far the sheild loks perfect but i dont know for how long. Would love to know what product you all use.....if any......to seal the sheild.

I'd like to know if there's anything i can use too(That i can get in the UK).
The shield on my TFA Cap just started peeling.
I don't mind picking another one up but i'd like to know what to buy to seal it for good so it doesn't happen again.
Oh, and for anyone interested, i got some parts in the mail today to help me finish of my "Just arrived at the helicarrier" Cap.
Rescue cap will arrive next week and then i will be mostly set for Cap figures...

IMG_3470_zps4a383469.jpg~original

IMG_3471_zps2003c4ff.jpg~original

IMG_3472_zps091f7a03.jpg~original

IMG_3473_zps20124534.jpg~original

Nice Cap line up. I've been fighting the urge to make a casual Cap or a wake-up version because the rescue head is so expensive. It's pics like this that's gonna make me break :gah:

Nice Cap line up. I've been fighting the urge to make a casual Cap or a wake-up version because the rescue head is so expensive. It's pics like this that's gonna make me break :gah:

Tell me about it...
I could buy a MIB factory sealed Iron Monger for what those heads cost me...
But thanks for your kind words.
I saw a seller in Indonesia selling that shirt a few weeks back and knew it was perfect for Cap.
He's just wearing an Indiana Jones jacket which is not strictly accurate, but i like the look.

Awesome Cap collection. :clap

Thanks.
As i said above, i have Rescue Cap on the way via a trade with a fellow member here, so i will soon have *a full set*.
I'll have to stop somewhere, lol.

I've been fighting the urge to make a casual Cap or a wake-up version because the rescue head is so expensive. It's pics like this that's gonna make me break :gah:

I have heard talk that Headplay has a Rescue Cap bootleg head in the works.

Back