Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a question about cap. So that serum turned Rogers into mr Olympian. What would the serum have done to another stronger, taller solider? Did the serum have a transformation cap?

Anyone else have any trouble with the belt falling off? There are these tiny holes in the back and the belt isn't very tight. It's also a smidge off center.

I ended up throwing a staple in the belt in the back (well hidden). Now works like a charm.

The only other gripe I have is that the boots are not flat on the bottom. I'm debating using a hairdryer and heating to flatten the soles...

I have the belt problem too. I looked at the instructions and it looks like I am missing two hooks on the belt.
IMAG0968-1.jpg

I emailed SSC about and I'm hoping for a replacement soon.

I have the belt problem too. I looked at the instructions and it looks like I am missing two hooks on the belt.

:slap That's a real shame. SSC and HT should do a double QC or something so that SSC can make do QC on their end before sealing the boxes.

I hope you get a replacement buddy.

I've a quick question! The unmasked head fits so well in the captain america tfa's neck or not? I would buy this headsculp but i don't know if i should considering to buy the neck too

Thanks yongkykun. It the first time I've had any issue but I've heard wonderful things about SSC's customer service so I'm not too worried just anxious to get his belt on him. Lol

IMAG0968-1.jpg

Originally Posted by LIBBY1957DOG
not sure if this has been addressed ,but some had problems with the positioning of the belt and the flimsy cotton loops that fasten the belt ,ive just noticed there is a press stud on the belt and waist band of caps pants , it seems ,for now at least ,to hold the belt in a nice position ,no more droopy belt lol

CABelt.jpg

It may look as if something has come unstitched, but it really hasn't. Those thread-arsed loops are what you are supposed to attach the hooks onto!

oh man. lol I cant get mine to stay on for anything. I totally misinterpreted the instructions. :(

why are you guys messing with the belt at all?

Can somebody tell me if the heads are easy to change out between the two blue version of Cap? I would like to have my FA Cap to have the unmasked head like the poster.

When I opened my cap and picked him up the belt stayed in the box. So I tried to put it on him and it would not stay on. :(

When I opened my cap and picked him up the belt stayed in the box. So I tried to put it on him and it would not stay on. :(

If it's any consolation, I cannot get both hooks to engage the threaded loops at all. I can only ever get the upper one to engage. But that and the pop-stud on the inside of the belt seem to keep it up OK for me.

I hope I explained myself properly with picture.

I got a question about cap. So that serum turned Rogers into mr Olympian. What would the serum have done to another stronger, taller solider? Did the serum have a transformation cap?

Good question. I remember in one of the comic story lines, Dr. Banner was trying to recreate the serum and tested it on himself... Thus becoming the Hulk! :yess:

Thanks yongkykun. It the first time I've had any issue but I've heard wonderful things about SSC's customer service so I'm not too worried just anxious to get his belt on him. Lol

Don't be afraid to call their customer service with a problem. They have always been great with me! :wink1:

Back