Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some photos I took.

photo4qk.jpg

photo1ql.jpg

photo3il.jpg

photo2lg.jpg

photo5fud.jpg

Better pics of different belt on Cap, I'll probably use it for a US Agent or Bucky Cap bash.

IMG_2623_zps6d5990a4.jpg

IMG_2628_zps7d9d0dda.jpg

Ooooooh, I like the look of this. I may end up with something like this myself. I initially bought the Cap boots and gloves for my red Deadpool custom. Then I bought the BD shield for my FA Cap. Then I snagged the uniform, minus belt, from TA for $35.

Then I realized that I was basically just a head and a utility belt away from pretty much having a full Cap Avengers figure. :thud:

I just got this and my star is crooked :(
Any advise?

Clipper King mentions how he fixed his ,in his review video ,its in this thread somewhere ,but be aware he swears allot :wink1: and i mean allot :rotfl so be careful where you view it ,good luck with fixing it up cheers chris :)

Clipper King mentions how he fixed his ,in his review video ,its in this thread somewhere ,but be aware he swears allot :wink1: and i mean allot :rotfl so be careful where you view it ,good luck with fixing it up cheers chris :)

Thanks.

I tried looking up for member name Clipper King but found nothing.
Are you sure you have the right name?

Finally got my Cap in. I echo what everyone else has said. Solid figure and great likeness. I think he's far superior to the other two Cap figures released so far.

Just finished my Avengers Steve Rogers, I'm pretty happy about the way he turned out.

IMG_2701_zpsa536b768.jpg

IMG_2697_zps8875d0aa.jpg

IMG_2692_zps7dd4d218.jpg

IMG_2679_zps8b18051e.jpg

IMG_2687_zps900b2e4e.jpg

IMG_2671_zps8613e38f.jpg

IMG_2677_zps2af9ce2d.jpg

IMG_2664_zps3dc660d7.jpg

His build:
TFA Cap body
HT's hands and feet
Saturday Toys Tan suit pants and boots