Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, no. The pants need to be pulled up. Look how baggy nearly everyones trousers are. It's just how it is out of the box. The shirt needs to be pulled down as well. The blue line should be below his pecks if you're after the perfect look. It can be done then the clothes will sit nice and tight.

Once the trousers are sitting nicely the buckle sits in line with the strap of the pants. You're left with the tiny area of the red and white.

Got any pics?

Actually, no. The pants need to be pulled up. Look how baggy nearly everyones trousers are. It's just how it is out of the box. The shirt needs to be pulled down as well. The blue line should be below his pecks if you're after the perfect look. It can be done then the clothes will sit nice and tight.

Once the trousers are sitting nicely the buckle sits in line with the strap of the pants. You're left with the tiny area of the red and white.

:lecture Pics please

8350776890_576bae8a7c_b.jpg

8350774840_35a3bf21d3_b.jpg

After some serious futzing time with his pants and belt, you can get the stripes to look shorter, as vodoun said. I just finished yanking the pants up and repositioning the belt, looks a lot better. It's a real pain, though. Pants are a tight fit, and just get tighter the higher you get them.

I kinda wish they stuck with the ears uncovered look of the promo art....

Captain-America-Avengers-Movie.jpg

There's this book called The Art of The Avengers. There are a couple of shots there with the different headgears including the ears uncovred type. After looking at it, somehow i do agree that it wont work.

So i orderd this figure from BBTS for $280+- but now i am worried about how high the costum fees might be :S Does anybody know around what amount it might be to recieve it in my country (Belgium)?

Not a fan of the unmasked sculpt, but the costume looks great. I have my TFA Cap and I'm wondering if it's worth selling to upgrade to this guy.

Back