Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine from CSC yesterday. I think its the best Avengers offering yet. It actually gives me more appreciation for the Cap suit used in the movie.

Capt and Monger

DSC_1597_zps1622e44b.jpg

DSC_1590_zpsa67e3956.jpg

DSC_1593_zpsd72dc1b0.jpg

DSC_1606_zps71d56a47.jpg

DSC_1596_zpsc6f84a4e.jpg

DSC_1607_zpsc52a8a60.jpg

DSC_1612_zps7e18c0b3.jpg

DSC_1614_zps89bf8b1b.jpg

DSC_1560_zps1481b524.jpg

DSC_1562_zps2f82483d.jpg

I was SUPER excited to get Cap today from CSC however after I removed the top plastic tray I immediatley notices that his right shoulder armor piece was not flush with the fabric, it was pulled up a bit...and to me that's unnaceptable that it isn't glued down all the way so I've emailed CSC to see if they'll do an exchange.... pretty bummed here

:(

Fan of civil war?

What are the chances of them adapting that into a movie? Who's up for it and who's against it?

I am all for it if it is in multiple parts and they stay completely true to the source material...

won't be easy though as getting the rights to Spider-man, setting up the Thunderbolts etc will take years

I am all for it if it is in multiple parts and they stay completely true to the source material...

won't be easy though as getting the rights to Spider-man, setting up the Thunderbolts etc will take years

I'm sure they can use some no name heroes to set up everything. I mean, adaptation doesn't have to follow everything verbatim. Like say, because of the avengers, other people with abilities started appearing because they were inspired by the avengers...them have some small no name team be involved in the incident that triggers the registration act.

I'm sure they can use some no name heroes to set up everything. I mean, adaptation doesn't have to follow everything verbatim. Like say, because of the avengers, other people with abilities started appearing because they were inspired by the avengers...them have some small no name team be involved in the incident that triggers the registration act.

no doubt guys like the new warriors need no introduction because their part wasn't that big aside from being the trigger, I think the only warrior who got the most facetime was Speedball and his part was huge

but several important characters are not established yet such as the whole T-bolts team and there are characters whose rights don't belong to MCU (Spidey, FF)

Last edited:
no doubt guys like the new warriors need no introduction because their part wasn't that big aside from being the trigger, I think the only warrior who got the most facetime was Speedball and his part was huge

but several important characters are not established yet such as the whole T-bolts team and there are characters whose rights don't belong to MCU (Spidey, FF)

Yeah, not having spidey and Ff will affect the entirety of the civil war arc.

Untill Marvel has every character in-house, they need to leave the civil war arc alone.

I don't want some half-a$$ed adaptation. If I do, I'll just go play Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.

Is it me or does Caps "stripes" (red and white mid section) seem a little too long on the figure compared to those on screen? Can the pants or belt be pulled up to make this area look more screen accurate?

The belt needs to come up a bit and the pants pulled down at the waist and it will match the screen grab.

Nice pics, won't be too long before Widow will be in the picture.:yess:

Actually, no. The pants need to be pulled up. Look how baggy nearly everyones trousers are. It's just how it is out of the box. The shirt needs to be pulled down as well. The blue line should be below his pecks if you're after the perfect look. It can be done then the clothes will sit nice and tight.

Once the trousers are sitting nicely the buckle sits in line with the strap of the pants. You're left with the tiny area of the red and white.

Back