Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So excited? Cap was charged...all paid for and now it shows as "shipping soon." Will have him by the end of the week. Yay!

I just chatted with Sideshow and fully paid for my CA. They said it would be shipping in 3-5 days

I just got off the phone with them as well 3-5 days just in time for Christmas... :yess:

Mine charge and is now on the way (well, in the usual 3-5 blah blah blah, you know the drill). Sideshow Kathy is a queen amogst women!

:yess: :blissy :hi5:

Ssc just charged my card!!! Earliest I will see cap is friday, but I expect him next week...

This is excellent news! Which means the BBTS should be getting theirs in a couple more weeks! :yess:

Got my Item Shipping Soon notice, but no charge to my card. Also the Loki and Thor I pre-ordered on the same day say they're shipping soon too, so I hope SSC doesn't charge me for all 3 at once lol.

Got my Item Shipping Soon notice, but no charge to my card. Also the Loki and Thor I pre-ordered on the same day say they're shipping soon too, so I hope SSC doesn't charge me for all 3 at once lol.

Mine are all still processing. interesting about the Thor and Loki, though. I would really love to get them both together but that's certainly more possible for late February than anytime in January.

Ive had a shipping soon nitice since the 5th...I preorderdd the day it was up and i live like an hour away from SS so I won't get excited until I get that UPS shipping notice :)

Mine are all still processing. interesting about the Thor and Loki, though. I would really love to get them both together but that's certainly more possible for late February than anytime in January.

Yeah I added them all to one cart order, as opposed to 3 individual orders, so that might be why.

My IM Mark VII said the same thing "Shipping Soon"...it changed about 4hrs later. Today was my first flex pay for him.

31657578.jpg

I got an email almost 2 weeks ago saying that i was going to be charged on
12/5/12. Its now 12/11/12 and still no update. Am i being impatient or should i just call them up and find out what's goin on?

Just been charged! But in the processing email they stated the total minus 26$ deposit but I got charged the full amount!! Fresh my memory guys was there a deposit for this one?

Back