Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, ClipperKing has a good point about reselling collectables. I have a hard time letting go of things (runs in my family, lol), so I struggle with deciding to sell stuff. But if something's going to sit in the closet in a dusty box and is never going to come out, why keep it? Take the money and invest it in something else.

https://youtu.be/7mA7OmEtLl4Here ya go guys , let me know your thoughts bruvas

Hi Rick. We have not spoken directly before, so here are my thoughts on your latest offering.

Great video mate. I was really sorry and annoyed about your 'chest STAR' problem. That is such a blatantly shocking lack of QC on the figure of such high monetary value, and I understand how your choices sadly were limited for the reasons you expressed (hassle, cost) so that was a criminal shame. :thud:

As to your dealing with/managing your figures. As you say mate, it's all personal. You know what you want to keep and display, and what you want to move out and sell. It's your preference and totally personal. There should be no one telling you what to do with your own property.

My personal preference is to not sell, but then...that's just me. If folks were getting on my case about it, I'd get pretty P'ed off too. Hold your ground and don't let it put you off doing the vids. You really got fed up with it a while back, which was a shame, so I hope this does not push you that way again.

Keep them coming bud, and your nephew was comedy gold! :rotfl

Still waiting for my shipping conformation...
image5.gif

On another note, re-watched The Avengers yesterday. Cap's hood is pretty big, almost ridiculous. I think HT got it right.

So busy setting up my Tumbler and new acquired War Machine figure I didn't even have a chance to unbox this guy last night :(

Did quickly check to make sure I had no QC problems like Ric/Clipperking with the star though and am pleased to say mine looks fine

I pre-ordered off eBay from HK seller fsjacky2001 back in August. Anyone ever dealt with this guy before..? He has 100% great feedback but says on recent communications he is a wholesale seller and gets it later and will update me... I know it's risky but that time has passed now. Anyone heard of him or know about wholesalers receiving stocks later..?

Great review by the way Clipperking... Where you based in England, your accent is close to mine..!

Just rewatched Captain America, and damn I cannot wait for this figure. The worst part is it makes me want to order the First Avenger version, and the Rescue version lol.

Back