Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
61454_470963232942010_1622676215_n.jpg

guys...I think I have reach my limit of excitement...very rarely has this height been reached before :O

What's Tom Cruise doing in a Captain America suit?

Shame they didn't stick with the black inside box like the others, the most minor of minor gripes tho.

Eye position could be weird in some poses but damn i thought that was a screen cap when i saw it. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Man i cannot wait for this, POed this from BBTS in June should be here in Jan then gotta wait till i get back from Saudi Arabia in April before i get to unleash it, boooo lol

Man i cannot wait for this, POed this from BBTS in June should be here in Jan then gotta wait till i get back from Saudi Arabia in April before i get to unleash it, boooo lol

Damn bro, that is a long wait! I'm currently in KSA & Sideshow ships there without any problem (& no tax) :)

it's nearly 8am in HK now, pics should be popping up soon, i just hope timcent posts mine Thursday or Friday, would be great to have it next week, cause i'm not waiting til x-mas to open it :nana:

Damn bro, that is a long wait! I'm currently in KSA & Sideshow ships there without any problem (& no tax) :)

Haha I was very tempted to change the shipping address to my temporary one here but I dont wanna risk when i leave re mailing it home and it getting lost or lost on the airlines home etc

Must resist...because it looks far nicer than I anticipated...just too much stuff out and nearly out!!

Would not have guessed he would be packaged with the unmasked head on. Is it easy to swap out heads on an HT figure? This will be my first figure and I don't want to damage it.

Back