Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, while the hood definitely looks too big, I am still really happy at its last minute inclusion. It was something I noticed last time I watched The Avengers.

From what I can tell, it looks like the unmasked head is the same from the prototype, but I could be wrong.

Is the diff simply that Backorder means the figure has actually been released but there is no stock yet, and Preorder is for a figure not in stock because it hasnt been released yet?

That's pretty much what it means.

So how is it different from a Pre-Order Sell-Out? :dunno

From a still slightly confused Brit!

would love another figure to come out before x-mas as well :impatient: happy Cap's coming but was hoping for Joker :rotfl can't get everything i want tho and this looks great so far. Wonder why the reviews aren't up yet? What are they waiting for? :dunno

Has this pic been posted yet?
63149_449199895142006_1883300887_n.jpg

From the OSR Facebook page!

Wow, this is awesome. I cannot wait till he ships!! I wont see him until Christmas when I open presents.

Timcent :)

OMG, Luka and the usual suspects

Mine wont be with me till late next week at the earliest :gah:

Same :) a week or two is a lot better than the 3-4 months i would of had to wait before. Timcent seems to have a few as well, 15 sold last i checked. Pretty good price by UK standards aswell.

Same :) a week or two is a lot better than the 3-4 months i would of had to wait before. Timcent seems to have a few as well, 15 sold last i checked. Pretty good price by UK standards aswell.

Actually, as I think about it...mine is only about 5 weeks away depending on how quickly FEDEX can turn it around from the 17th of Dec...if not lucky there, it's still only 7 weeks max!

:yess:

Bat's DooDoo's!!!! I place this order in April! At 7:29pm on the 20th of April! If I get it on the 24th (six days which FEDEX have done easily in the past, they've done five days actually, for HAWKEYE) then it will be 8 months of waiting. Now that I am talking about it in terms of a mere handful of weeks, it seems slightly unreal!

Last edited:
Back