Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The movie really does do wonders
except for Fury, BW and Hawkeye
still not picking them up :rotfl

Imma watch this again on tuesday night, this time on 3D
then imma drop by a lcs in the same building to PO Cap :yess:

Cant wait for Tuesday!

i wish i had your strength...i saw the film and thought "wow i am now def buying them all"

im very excited to see the br edition, i wonder if they put deleted scenes into the film to make it near 3 hours or have them all as extras?? and i cant wait to get this figure now I love Chris Evans as Cap

Joss Whedon said that there won't be a 'directors cut' because what's out at the cinema is his cut.

He said that he cut about 45 minutes of footage and that should all be on the bluray hopefully!

im very excited to see the br edition, i wonder if they put deleted scenes into the film to make it near 3 hours or have them all as extras?? and i cant wait to get this figure now I love Chris Evans as Cap

I know what you mean. When I first saw CA The First Avenger I left the theater feeling like Chris Evans really didn't own the role. This is not the case with his performance in The Avengers. CA is easily the most improved character in this film with hulk and black widow leading closely IMO.

Back