Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprise surprise, I went to attach the hood for only the second time and one of the snaps snapped off. Woohoo. Not a big deal, I actually think it looks a bit better if you tuck it in rather than snap it in. But it is an annoyance!

That is very unfortunate my friend.

My payment is cleared and my Cap is in my Pile of Loot. As soon as DX12 arrives it's awesome time.

Surprise surprise, I went to attach the hood for only the second time and one of the snaps snapped off. Woohoo. Not a big deal, I actually think it looks a bit better if you tuck it in rather than snap it in. But it is an annoyance!

Why they didn't make then out of metal I have no idea?

I am very scared of breaking these.

Why they didn't make then out of metal I have no idea?

I am very scared of breaking these.

Yeah that's exactly what I thought. Metal ones couldn't have added that much cost?

I actually had difficulty with that one snap from the beginning. I'm not sure exactly what's wrong with it, though after reading through this thread I'm seriously wondering if it was sewn with thread IN the snap, which of course would prevent it from working right. Either way, it's an annoyance.

Here's mine!! I really love this figure.

I think this has been my best Christmas for toys ever!!
(DX T2, Iron Monger, EnterBay Joker and this guy!!)

IMAG2416.jpg

IMAG2420.jpg

IMAG2432.jpg

IMAG2442.jpg

My main gripe with this figure is that now I want the extra bits to make two complete figures. :p

Currently, I'm displaying unmasked/battle-damaged but would like to make a separate masked/clean version. Ah wells, we'll see...

I am really enjoying this figure, and I look at it everyday, so amazing. I often wonder if the red stripes could ever bleed into the white or if the red gets scuffed would it leave pink marks on the white? That would suck so bad, but I guess Caps pink marks would go with Ironmans pink panties!!! LOL :rotfl

Ha! Cool! I'm not a huge wrestling fan but I appreciate the athleticism involved. I may have to get me one of those shirts when I've got some disposable income!

I got a few lying around. Depends what size you want. Here is the back...

424859_10150510096836601_1036769929_n.jpg

And the 1.0 shirt. Loved this one but the printer royally screwed them up.

305519_10150694086241601_534642085_n.jpg

My buddy's daughter looks thrilled lol

Ha! Cool! I'm not a huge wrestling fan but I appreciate the athleticism involved. I may have to get me one of those shirts when I've got some disposable income!

Thanks for that. You wouldn't believe how many people think "oh it's fake so it can't be that hard."

It takes years of training and repetition to do properly and I still have gotten hurt plenty of times.

My buddy once said "it looks easy." Put him through one mild training session... couldn't walk the next day and never tried to undermine it again.

Yeah I know those people are out there. You guys have to be as tough (probably tougher) as pro-football players but have the choreography skills of dancers.

I won't lie, most of what I know is from interviews with wrestlers on television shows, and the movie "the Wrestler" (which is freakin' great btw, and how #(@! awesome would a Mick Rourke as Randy the Ram be?!!!) but I know enough to respect the people that do it. It's WAY beyond me. I'm a huge marshmallow.

Back