Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need pics of the city hunter purse bandolier. Any one can post pics??? Want to customize it but cant find proper pics

predator-2.jpg

predator-2.jpg

predator-ii-1990-predator-2-alt-pr2-041-bkb27r.jpg

i think those photos are the only you will find. basically it was a rope with knots on it and a small skull. HT "guardian" predator almost got it, i reused it on P2.

004_zps6e827728.jpg~original

but you being an accuratist (according to "aliens marines" thread) can actually take a rope and put external knots of another material on it (like on your second picture).

"guardian" had a very movie proper breather also.

^^perfection, seen that before and still as impressed as i was first time.

dedguy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap just geeked out over seen a post by you.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate it. A few things lead to me kinda not posting here much anymore. First a little over a year ago both I and my SO lost our jobs and survived on contractor work for most of that time. I still am doing contracting work but my SO got a vey well paying job so we're doing well now financially. Second, we got cats. So until we move and we have a dedicated hobby space I'm not able to really paint anything. So no new customs. Lastly I got hooked on third party Transformers bad.

i think those photos are the only you will find. basically it was a rope with knots on it and a small skull. HT "guardian" predator almost got it, i reused it on P2.

but you being an accuratist (according to "aliens marines" thread) can actually take a rope and put external knots of another material on it (like on your second picture).

"guardian" had a very movie proper breather also.

I try to be as accurate as I can. I do my best. :rotfl

Thank you all guys. I got a leather band, will try to make those knots. All your figures look great.

Finally unboxed City Hunter Predator.
IMG_2550.JPG

IMG_2561.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2550.JPG
    IMG_2550.JPG
    266 KB · Views: 199
Hey TD, are you still busy working and stuff? I'd like to enquire about the P2 mask.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate it. A few things lead to me kinda not posting here much anymore. First a little over a year ago both I and my SO lost our jobs and survived on contractor work for most of that time. I still am doing contracting work but my SO got a vey well paying job so we're doing well now financially. Second, we got cats. So until we move and we have a dedicated hobby space I'm not able to really paint anything. So no new customs. Lastly I got hooked on third party Transformers bad.

Like what u did, I repainted the netting on mine and also added patina.. But since currently I'm working on my Boar, Brother Boar and Ram in 1/6.. I kinda left behind the CH.. Good job man.. I dig it a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Added a new strap to the pouch

db331d88565645aa700962abf2459d26.jpg

1cfbca47a54c94666e45a9e97c40e7f8.jpg

With no flash looks better

ac60d830e77f4ca60fdeecde7bf3b281.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Added a new strap to the pouch

db331d88565645aa700962abf2459d26.jpg

1cfbca47a54c94666e45a9e97c40e7f8.jpg

With no flash looks better

ac60d830e77f4ca60fdeecde7bf3b281.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

i know you're a perfectionist, judging from your Aliens marines. i hope in the end you'll go for a white rope with a lot more leather knots, plus will put it under the vest and not over it :)

attachment.php

damn it, look at those differently painted areas of armor. that's what is expected from HT for their price... but no, tsang knows only brown - and puts it even into predators mouths.

Last edited:
yep, you do it! be the first, and i'll have to stop being lazy and follow :)

Back