Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday night fev..HUNTER.
IMG_20160402_215646.jpg

Epic stuff, dedguy. Thanks for sharing.

Great pics, guys. I really envy all of you that were able to get/make a custom bio for this figure. The HT bio is so bad
Mate, isn't Alejandro (Taylerdurdem) still making them? The wait can be long, but it's worth every second. With his custom mask this thing is probably my favourite HT predator.

Here's one more:
IMG_20160415_011451.jpg

Look forward to you making masks again TD. I'm finally going to be at a place financially where I can get started on my next Pred custom and I really want your serpent mask to go with it.

Hi! am sorry for this question but i had my P2 2,0 for quite a while and i love the this guy its a dream come true,but i have a serious problem with his head it falls off quite easily its a real pain in the a** so do you guys have the same problem and can this bi fix? because i thinking of buying a new one again am sorry for this question and Thank you!

Hi! am sorry for this question but i had my P2 2,0 for quite a while and i love the this guy its a dream come true,but i have a serious problem with his head it falls off quite easily its a real pain in the a** so do you guys have the same problem and can this bi fix? because i thinking of buying a new one again am sorry for this question and Thank you!

I recently bought a used one from a member of a FB group and it arrived the same way. I used some clear nail polish (I think crazy glue will also work but obviously make sure it's completely dry before putting the head back on :p) to coat the ball joint, one layer at a time, letting each layer dry completely before putting on another coat. I think I ended up doing about five coats, and now it fits perfectly and is nice and tight. You can use this same technique for any ball joint btw, I've done it on ankles, arms, and legs as well. Good luck with yours and I hope this helps!

I recently bought a used one from a member of a FB group and it arrived the same way. I used some clear nail polish (I think crazy glue will also work but obviously make sure it's completely dry before putting the head back on :p) to coat the ball joint, one layer at a time, letting each layer dry completely before putting on another coat. I think I ended up doing about five coats, and now it fits perfectly and is nice and tight. You can use this same technique for any ball joint btw, I've done it on ankles, arms, and legs as well. Good luck with yours and I hope this helps!

Thank you! i'll try that :wave

I sold mine some months ago, but now I've reorganized my collection and found a place for this Predator again, can't wait for it to arrive. It would be amazing if I had the chance to make it even better this time with the custom mask many of you are using, so taylerdurdem, let us know when you are ready! :)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Back