Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think i found what figure tsang used as a reference for his head abomination.

PREDATOR.jpg

Hot-Toys-Predator-2-City-Hunter-Predator-Limited-Edition-Collectible-Figurine_PR10.jpg

grumpy-confused-cat.jpg

Last edited:
starting with joseph tsang himself unfortunately :D

Did he ***** slap your mother or something?,so much hate for that guy. I didnt even know who he was and now Im starting to hate him because of you:lol Still loving this figure,so much so I bought two and an extra head for customizing later on. P2 pred is best pred!

I didnt even know who he was and now Im starting to hate him because of you:
oh believe me i didn't know that, too.
until he started announcing one similar NON-predator face after another.

iGsnlAlDcbFAK.gif

you can do better than that :lol Thanks for the laugh P.
so... it's not common to fight over a piece of plastic here, it was just you sticking out of your miserable grown-up life to teach me play my toys? crap, must learn to infiltrate better.

another project of Hot Toys Butchery (TM) started.
no it's not a face remake. i cannot sculpt. i can only butcher tsang's figures. it's a new face shape for fitting something. (not tsang's а$$).

gort_001_zpscd0ec7fc.jpg:original

gort_002_zps283d65f4.jpg:original

gort_003_zpscb5898e4.jpg:original

gort_004_zpsd42fb107.jpg:original

BTW the neck is shortened by my Special Butcher Method.

---------------
(TM) all rights for the "Hot Toys Butchery" trademark fully belong to Butters.

=========

when you see there's a cat fight:

Last edited:
oh believe me i didn't know that, too.
until he started announcing one similar NON-predator face after another.

so... it's not common to fight over a piece of plastic here, it was just you sticking out of your miserable grown-up life to teach me play my toys? crap, must learn to infiltrate better.

ibo9XYU8nxFsKn.gif

Dammit, I already have this figure and still didn't have the time to enjoy it and pose it and put it on a detolf, it's still on the box, waiting... I'm drowning in work... :|

I love the pose. It looks like he's trying to make up his mind if he should kill you or not!

ib1GNGdswz0dLX.gif

Thanks,that is what I was going for. Would be nice if we could get him in the classic perching pose,the head tilt would look great with it. Just had a thought.......what if Hot Toys maKe a Predator power pose series like they r doing with Ironman...:thud:..I would definately buy a "perched" Predator since there is no way City Hunter can do this without modding.

ive been working on upgrading my predators here is my p2 still working on a few things with the bags and bones

made new leather bags
leather strap for bag
leather straps around waist
repaint on the netting with tears
repaint and strapped skull to back
new bone for leather bag

8660350527_2431bab616_b.jpg

8660349815_b14f28c1c6_b.jpg

8660349039_ae0f5e02b8_b.jpg

8660348347_6a9b586e83_b.jpg

8661447324_08b7d7374c_b.jpg

Back