Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
edpred_zps791416df.jpg

:goodpost::clap :clap

Nice though

Thanks for the answer. But with the older ones, like the wolf, I thought it was possible. Wasnt it?
If you really really pushed the older ones, they could get close to the squatted pose, yes. But they looked awful if you did so because it really accentuated how damn skinny they were; it also put heavy stress on the armor and in my case required getting out the superglue after trying to achieve that pose.

P2 has white throat & white mouth, as it should be, haha!

002_whitethroat_02_zps3ca0f712.jpg

002_whitethroat_01_zps8bb3e920.jpg

002_whitethroat_03_zps841914b2.jpg

stuff_02.jpg

Last edited:
Theres a huge percent of collectors that are easier about the look, i hate to say it but i may get this guy with taxes.There is not much going on in the predator world for now--not including AVP

Theres a huge percent of collectors that are easier about the look, i hate to say it but i may get this guy with taxes.There is not much going on in the predator world for now--not including AVP

all the predator are loosing their hype gradually since their last movie (predators) in 2010

My city hunter comes today, I am really happy with it!

DSC_0110_zpsa5bda058.jpg

But soon if I had found someone to help me repaint the old p2 head, I will exchange the new head with old head.

Don't know about looking awful. It does require you to pull out the joint abit.
2hf71g6.jpg

That looks like an actual screenshot!!! Nice job! :clap

My city hunter comes today, I am really happy with it!

DSC_0110_zpsa5bda058.jpg

But soon if I had found someone to help me repaint the old p2 head, I will exchange the new head with old head.

Another great looking collection! :clap

I got medieval on my mandibles today with a hair dryer and a blow torch.

IMG_2116_zps8d160f0b.jpg

IMG_2117_zps558debcb.jpg

IMG_2114_zps742b9b09.jpg

IMG_2112_zps9fe97cd7.jpg

Still not sure about the closed mandibles, they're close but not perfect. I think the open ones look much better now.

^
I see you managed to get the lower fangs behind the upper fangs. I had given up doing that, as I didn't think it would look good. The lower jaws are too long. If you can correct that slight crookedness, however, then it'd be pretty decent.

^
I see you managed to get the lower fangs behind the upper fangs. I had given up doing that, as I didn't think it would look good. The lower jaws are too long. If you can correct that slight crookedness, however, then it'd be pretty decent.

Yea, I was looking at tons of reference shots from thehunterslair and noticed the overlapping fangs too. What makes the P2 look different is the way his mandibles bend around and curve to the middle, so much that his lower fangs are actually sideways. If you heat up the mandibles enough you can get them to bend how they should be.

The problem I had though was with the flaps of skin between the mandibles folding in too much and covering his mouth. It should be open like this:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/SwatZeR/P2_Screenshots/Predator2_28.jpg

If I can't get around that issue I may do something a little inbetween open and closed, like this:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/SwatZeR/P2_Screenshots/Predator2_69.jpg

I know this is not really about the figure itself, just something I've been wondering recently. Without having to go research through many websites could anyone tell me where the City Hunter actually fires this from? It looks like his right arm (Blade gauntlet) in the film, although you can't really tell due to him being camo.
images

I know this is not really about the figure itself, just something I've been wondering recently. Without having to go research through many websites could anyone tell me where the City Hunter actually fires this from? It looks like his right arm (Blade gauntlet) in the film, although you can't really tell due to him being camo.
images
dartgun.jpg

not sure that it's not fan art. but the shape fits.
the actual item is never seen.

predator-2-weapons.jpg

Wow, so the only time you see this weapon is when he's using it camo? That's the first time I've seen it, can't recall seeing it on him at any point. Thanks btw =]

Back