Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photo_703581_10727116_201303020126491.jpg

photo_703581_10727117_2013030201263272.jpg

photo_703581_10727120_2013030201264925.jpg

photo_703581_10727124_2013030201274779.jpg

photo_703581_10727136_2013030202232371.jpg

photo_703581_10727137_2013030202234252.jpg

photo_703581_10727138_20130302022393.jpg

photo_703581_10727140_2013030202236725.jpg

photo_703581_10727142_2013030202243096.jpg

all pictures here : https://pizza-proders.blog4ever.com...48753304-predator_city_hunter___hot_toys.html

Awesome shots Pizza! :clap

I get this later today after work. I absolutely love how subtle the biomask laser is, it's perfect. I can't wait to display this with Classic and Samurai :rock

I just opened mine and the disc holster on his Thigh is missing :(:(:(
His mask is also REALLY hard to put on, but I'm more worried about the missing part. This is my 8th figure and the first figure I'll have to get replaced. Bummer.

I just opened mine and the disc holster on his Thigh is missing :(:(:(
His mask is also REALLY hard to put on, but I'm more worried about the missing part. This is my 8th figure and the first figure I'll have to get replaced. Bummer.

Damn, where did you order from?

Got him from BBTS, Ive bought all my figs from them with the exception of Avengers Cap and Ghost Rider. I hate having to send him back and wait all over again, but it's whatever.

Got him from BBTS, Ive bought all my figs from them with the exception of Avengers Cap and Ghost Rider. I hate having to send him back and wait all over again, but it's whatever.

Oh no, that's where I'm getting it today :slap

I will post if there is any issue with it, sure hope not :pray:

Yea I'm a little bummed. Was excited to put my first Pred on the shelf.

It's you're first? That sucks man. My first was the Classic, which I heavily recommend. That had a common issue of the head not staying solid in the neck for whatever reason. I haven't done anything to rectify it since it would take me personally to make it come off but it still bugs me :(

BBTS shouldn't give you a problem, you contacted them right?

Popped into my local Forbidden Planet...Saw this guy displayed, and decided I NEEDED him :lol Darn impulse buys :gah

Fantastic figure though. Took a brief glance at him and was really impressed with the paint apps.

Just out of interest, which Forbidden Planet? London? The one here is like the size of a shoe box.

It's you're first? That sucks man. My first was the Classic, which I heavily recommend. That had a common issue of the head not staying solid in the neck for whatever reason. I haven't done anything to rectify it since it would take me personally to make it come off but it still bugs me :(

BBTS shouldn't give you a problem, you contacted them right?

Yea it's my first Pred. I contacted BBTS and asked if they could rush the replacement as I had a friend of mine make plans to come over and take some professional pics of my collection, and I really wanted to include the Predator in that so we'll see what they say. I planned to buy Classic at some point, and also preordered Scar. I'm really hoping for rereleases of more than these 2, especially Wolf as he's probably my favorite and I missed out on him.

Last edited:
Yea it's my first Pred. I contacted BBTS and asked if they could rush the replacement as I had a friend of mine make plans to come over and take some professional pics of my collection, and I really wanted to include the Predator in that so we'll see what they say. I planned to buy Classic at some point, and also preordered Scar. I'm really hoping for rereleases of more than these 2, especially Wolf as he's probably my favorite and I missed out on him.

I just got mine. Overall very happy with it, the paint smell was very strong out of the box. First time I ever noticed that with a HT figure, I own a lot of them. My disc was in there so no issues there. One problem is his loin cloth section wasn't evenly tied so I have to fuss with it so it doesn't lean to one side because one of the cords was out of the socket :slap But I was able to push it back in.

Still happy overall and I look forward to Scar and any other Predator releases.

Last edited:
Hey quick question, but does anybody know how to fix the stand to hold the figure better? I was thinking of heating it up and reshaping it somehow.

Hey quick question, but does anybody know how to fix the stand to hold the figure better? I was thinking of heating it up and reshaping it somehow.
do you need the best & most safe variant?
buy this, take only its vertical part, glue the new vertical stick to your predator stand platform, assemble the stick, adjust the screw to get the best holding force you like.
and your predator will always stand supported, as the diameter can be adjusted also.
1, 2.
i've already put almost all my predators on it. $10 is a good price to keep $300 figure from falling.
(my snake fell once from 1.5 meters from original stand. he didn't break anything, but that was a wonder and not a rule).

Funny they look yellow in that pic i took. XD

Don't know, i don't really give a **** now, i knew this figure had inaccuracies prior to picking it up but, i still love it more then my old P2 which i sold last year and don't regret it one bit.

Forgot to ask this but since when did City Hunter have green eyes?

Or is this just a Hot Toys thing..?

predator 2 eyes. (not robo doll eyes, but actual Kevin Peter Hall lenses)

01-2.jpg

maybe yellow, with dark-green or dark-blue (but not black) whites and red star-like iris.

mine are not green :D

003_eyes_zpsf34bb987.jpg

P2_head_preview.jpg

Back