Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me about it.

True. By that theory we can expect P2 alot later than Thor, Hulk, Loki & Catwoman.

marvel and DC comics are like a pop song,
booming easily and easily to forget

predator like classical music,
hard to like it but when you're like it, it's very hard to forget

that's why the old predator figures are still up high prices till now
:yess:

Off topic but check out this fan made poster that popped up online recently. Whilst I'd hate for the film to be remade I'd love to see The Rock in a Predator 4 film.:rock

tumblr_mgf926SDjz1qzdvoto1_500.jpg

"The Hunt is Back On." is the best they could come up with.

I'd rather see the rock play a T-800 Terminator.

"Same make. Different model. It doesn't MATTER what his mission is!"

"The Hunt is Back On." is the best they could come up with.

I'd rather see the rock play a T-800 Terminator.

"Same make. Different model. It doesn't MATTER what his mission is!"

that does sound pretty damn awesome though

Tell me about it. Agent Coulson?? WTF?!

At the risk of being outcast here, i gotta say even tho i'm not going to get him, i think the release of agent coulson is really cool for iron man and avengers collectors. I definately agree there is a ton of other figs they should have done first, and it would be nice if they would give some other licenses the love they show iron man. But i liked agent coulson in the movies and think hes a great addition to those lines.

You know sideshow is just paying so much attention to the marvel and dx series, that there not paying attention to the best lines like Predator, Alien, And Terminator. Hopefully one day they'll open there eyes and see how good the predators are. :cuckoo:

What we really need is another manufacturer. A good competitor to make Hot Toys sweat a little. If our money isn't lining Hot Toys' pockets anymore, they'll make changes.

What we really need is another manufacturer. A good competitor to make Hot Toys sweat a little. If our money isn't lining Hot Toys' pockets anymore, they'll make changes.

But the company would have to be just as good for us to want to change over. They would also have to be as popular for them to sweat.

Back