Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it, you know it, some folks too...

It's just not the place where you can be honest and not doused with crap right after :lol

Heaven forbid someone replace the word tribe with clan, which by the way neither word was used in the movie, without someone getting worked up about it, some people prefer the term clan for groups of preds, apparently it is wrong and needs to be constantly pointed out, so my deepest apologies to all offended :1-1:

luke-skywalker-7.jpg

I can't decide either to get this guy or the classic. ahhh

:gun:panic:
Depends. Do you want a great figure that comes with a bunch of nice gadgets, a nice base, but also looks nothing like he did in the movie and is the 4th most important pred in the movie. Or a pred who is the main pred in his movie, comes with a whole bunch but has a standard base and an "ok" headsculpt

Depends. Do you want a great figure that comes with a bunch of nice gadgets, a nice base, but also looks nothing like he did in the movie and is the 4th most important pred in the movie. Or a pred who is the main pred in his movie, comes with a whole bunch but has a standard base and an "ok" headsculpt

ya. idk. mehh:thud:

if you have the money now, get classic. because p2 will be retail and lower for the next 6 months

Back