Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I could go for a King Willy accessory. That would make purchasing this figure even more wonderful.

Did HT explicitly come out and say they intend to rerelease the AvP preds or is that wishful thinking?

Did HT explicitly come out and say they intend to rerelease the AvP preds or is that wishful thinking?

They released a poster saying that they'll be revisiting the movies P1-P2-AVP-AVPR in 1/4 & 1/6.
I know nothings solid with HT but they do seem as fond of Preds as they do Batman & Iron Man. I'd say it's looks promising, why reissue P2 & stop there? & if they do do stop the licence will probably become available to another company like Enterbay have a go.

I'm suprised were not seen a 1/4 figure of anything yet from HT. I'd selfishly like them to just concentrate on 1/6 personally, they can't even keep up with what there got going there.

I've been on the fence with how I feel about this figure since the day Hot Toys released pics... There are some things I really like about the figure (obviously the body and the paint job). But then there are a lot of things that just don't feel right about the figure (primarily anything to do with the figures head, face, and mask). I do own the original, and LOVE the figure, it's probably my favorite. And believe me, I do know there are a lot of flaws with the original, but it still gives me that feeling like I am staring at the badazz P2 from the movie... I just haven't got that same feeling with this figure yet... imo

btw greygoose, hilarious comment about the exclusive being an accurate head sculpt, haha. Made me chuckle

Back