Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received this old P2 head in today afternoon.

IMG_0134.jpg

Ok, now just wait and see what's HT next move on the new P2.

If HT really doesn't change / correct the current new prototype head, i will find some one to repaint this old P2 head and modify the neck joint.

I want that head.:pray:

Yeah I'm hoping HT reveal a 1/4 Pred, I'm really curious how there going to turn out. I think I'll only be buying the Pred 1 in this scale though, unless there drastically cheaper than what I'm expecting them to be.

Yeah I'm hoping HT reveal a 1/4 Pred, I'm really curious how there going to turn out. I think I'll only be buying the Pred 1 in this scale though, unless there drastically cheaper than what I'm expecting them to be.

Agreed. Price will heavily influence my decision to jump on the 1/4 wagon.

I honestly think that I'm finally through with the actual Predators.

I have a ton already and while the remakes look fantastic I'm running out of display space and it's just too many of the same figure.

My interest in the license has actually shifted to the human characters from the movies. Having Machiko, Dutch, Billy, Noland and Royce make my collection something nicer to be honest.

Hope that HT revisiting the license means a chance at some of the other characters from the films.

Just sell a few of your Predator figures and keep the ones you have with a Theme (i.e. main one from each movie, or all the Super preds- classic or all the p2 clan)

I had every Predator bar Celtic and Ancient at one time. I had a full set of display shelves and even though i had a bit of room they were all crammed together and none got their tiem to shine. So i sold a bunch of them and now im just going to have P1 (Classic with p1 convert), city hunter p2 when it comes out, scar i have, ill get the new wolf and i have Berserker.

I find it much better to have 1 main Predator so all the spotlight is on him. But the human figures from the movies are cool too. But i lost interest fast because i think Billy and Dutch got old fast especially since Billy is unrecognizable and Royce-Noland were not really a pairing. Issabelle really should of been made.

I pre-ordered this guy when he was announced then today I realized that he comes out at roughly the same time as the 4 video games I have on pre-order ,so I thought about it and decided to cancel this one.

And I'm already regretting it.

Just sell a few of your Predator figures and keep the ones you have with a Theme (i.e. main one from each movie, or all the Super preds- classic or all the p2 clan)

I find it much better to have 1 main Predator so all the spotlight is on him. But the human figures from the movies are cool too. But i lost interest fast because i think Billy and Dutch got old fast especially since Billy is unrecognizable and Royce-Noland were not really a pairing. Issabelle really should of been made.

Completely agree with you about wanting an Isabelle figure to be made to go with Royce.

I do like Noland too, just for the pure visual aesthetics of the character.

For me it's not so much about the space issues with the figures as much as about how I feel like I'm paying for the same figure over and over with just slight variations. Much easier to do that when I was collecting 6" figures that were 10-15 bucks.

Like I've said before, it's a great looking figure and I'm glad for those people who are getting him.

Back