Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the Joker 2 is more disappointing than this to be honest, especially after seeing the EB attempt but I'm definitely getting this as the P2 is missing in my collection.

To be fair you cant compare a 1:4 to 1:6 in terms of detail and sculpt.
For a 1:6 figure Joker 2.0 is amazing. It looks like HEATH!

While P2 is off..you know its P2 but its mandables are all wrong. HT do not make very accurate Preds while their human figures are much more accurate.

They haven't unveiled their Toy Fairs exclusives yet, save for Cap. My guess is we'll see the rest of the reveals in early July like last year, but they won't be available at SDCC. Yet another Shadow Predator situation. The problem is, I don't think they even displayed him at SDCC '11 so P2 could very well be the only Predator there.

They haven't unveiled their Toy Fairs exclusives yet, save for Cap. My guess is we'll see the rest of the reveals in early July like last year, but they won't be available at SDCC. Yet another Shadow Predator situation. The problem is, I don't think they even displayed him at SDCC '11 so P2 could very well be the only Predator there.

Another Lost Hunter maybe?

And Blade, your sig is very "well done".:wink1:

Another Lost Hunter maybe?

And Blade, your sig is very "well done".:wink1:

Heh, thanks. So is yours. I'll probably do a new one when I actually get EB's Rambo in-hand and take some photos.

We'll probably get another Lost Hunter announced, yeah. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Hippie or Ram. Or an updated Borg (the colors are great on the old one, but compared to Shadow and even Guardian, he's quite outdated).
Oh! I just realized we probably will see two Predators at SDCC: P2 and the Samurai, of course.

Do you think they'll show Samurai? I know he's not out yet but he's kinda old news now & don't get me wrong as I've already payed for this figure in full :)
I'm just kinda hoping there won't be enough room for him because of the other Predator reveals :pray:

Do you think they'll show Samurai? I know he's not out yet but he's kinda old news now & don't get me wrong as I've already payed for this figure in full :)
I'm just kinda hoping there won't be enough room for him because of the other Predator reveals :pray:

I'm fairly sure they'll show him. There could be other Predator reveals, come to think of it. We just have no way of knowing which ones. Remember Classic last year? We didn't have a clue they were even making him until SDCC, when we actually saw the thing.

It's been a while since I've bought a HT Predator. Do they still make you assemble them piece by piece?

Really glad this is bieng re-done, missed out first time around and the ebay one's are silly prices.
I also would go for AVP updates aswell and hope they are in the pipeline sometiime soon.

I have a question for all you fellow 'Freaks' out there... What do all of you suppose is going to happen with the original HT P2 once this "new and improved P2 City Hunter lands in our hands? Predictions anyone?? Prices go up? Prices gonna plummet like original P1 did when Classic came out? Or is Orig P2 going to continue to be a pretty sought-after piece?

Back