Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Technically, even their 1/4 Classic Alien is off. It's what, 22" tall? Pretty big, except accurate scale would be more like 26" or 27". Do the math and the Alien is almost exactly 1/5.

Maybe we should send that to Neca and Sideshow...

trollface.jpg

So wait...
Bolaji Badejo is usually listed at around 2.10 meters, so in costume he should be around 2.20, yes?
That gives 21.65 inches.
About right for the alien, isn't it?
The preds do seem a bit small though.

So wait...
Bolaji Badejo is usually listed at around 2.10 meters, so in costume he should be around 2.20, yes?
That gives 21.65 inches.
About right for the alien, isn't it?
The preds do seem a bit small though.
"a bit"?
KPH is bigger than BB, and their costumes add them same height - BB heels, KPH crown.
1/6 predator should be slightly higher than 1/6 alien, but he is slightly higher than a 1/6 human.

Like NECA, I don't see HT making true 1:4 scale predators either.

If they were going to make accurately scaled Predators they'd do it at 1/6. Since they didn't its hard to conceive of them doing it at an even larger scale.

Yeah, forget the scale, it will just be known as a small Hot Toys Pred & a big Hot Toys Pred.:lol

If they were going to make accurately scaled Predators they'd do it at 1/6. Since they didn't its hard to conceive of them doing it at an even larger scale.

Accurate 1/4 Predators would be two feet tall. Even at 22", they'll still be pretty impressive though.

I went for Joker 2.0 over this.
Im already getting Alien Warrior PS so cant afford 3 items at the end of the year so City Hunter will have to be missed out!
It was not a hard choice seeing as how HT messed this up.

I went for Joker 2.0 over this.
Im already getting Alien Warrior PS so cant afford 3 items at the end of the year so City Hunter will have to be missed out!
It was not a hard choice seeing as how HT messed this up.

All is not lost yet. They may make afew changes (hopefully we see those changes at SDCC) and regardless it will still turn out as a great 'Predator figure', like how Classic did.

I thought the Joker 2 is more disappointing than this to be honest, especially after seeing the EB attempt but I'm definitely getting this as the P2 is missing in my collection.

Back