Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyOne is a professional painter and sculpter and are willing to make me a custom scar predator figure Out of hot toys Please message me because I will be willing to pay alot thanks.

If anyOne is a professional painter and sculpter and are willing to make me a custom scar predator figure Out of hot toys Please message me because I will be willing to pay alot thanks.
:lecture Or you could just say you're a serious customer.

Instead, you're pretty much bending over with a 'Welcome' mat behind you.

Just wait to see if HT makes a new one. Even if it comes out innaccurate it will surely have useful parts towards a future custom.

Just wait to see if HT makes a new one. Even if it comes out innaccurate it will surely have useful parts towards a future custom.

I would be shocked if HT don't but even if they don't another company will only come along & make them instead.

Hopefully. We need more options when it comes to buying Preds.

It would be funny if Enterbay gave them a go. Howard would be sick but that's why I feel HT will reissue them. HT don't seem to like competition & they wouldn't want a rival like Enterbay making them, who seem to be on fire right now but I can't see anyone making them other than HT. HT clearly love making Preds & there already announced the 1/6, 1/4 line & I think that means they'll reissue all the main Preds in both scales with P2 just being the start.

It would be funny if Enterbay gave them a go. Howard would be sick but that's why I feel HT will reissue them. HT don't seem to like competition & they wouldn't want a rival like Enterbay making them, who seem to be on fire right now but I can't see anyone making them other than HT. HT clearly love making Preds & there already announced the 1/6, 1/4 line & I think that means they'll reissue all the main Preds in both scales with P2 just being the start.

Aside from the 1987 Jungle Hunter, the only other Predator I would like to have is the P2 Elder, and the old one just doesnt stack up any more. Would love to see an updated version of him.

Can we stop getting red skull trophies.....
RedSkull_3_Cover.jpg

Just received this old P2 head in today afternoon.

IMG_0134.jpg

Ok, now just wait and see what's HT next move on the new P2.

If HT really doesn't change / correct the current new prototype head, i will find some one to repaint this old P2 head and modify the neck joint.

Last edited:
Back