Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'You can't see the eyes of the demon.. till he come callin!!' Nice custom KW head!

Question to those who own HT City Hunter Pred 1.0 ver : How's his articulation? Is he able to do rooftop "Door can swing both ways my ***" pose? (Scenes right before Harrigan was about to meet King Willie) Thank you.

City Hunter, rocking danoscustoms custom bio mask.

Follow me at
https://www.instagram.com/series209

IMG_9386.jpg

IMG_9423.JPG

IMG_9390.jpg

Well here is my custom pred 2 city hunter, head repainted and modified by Dano, as well as the helmet repaint! The rest of the custom done by me. I'm very happy with him now.

IMG_1327.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

IMG_1323.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1317.jpg

IMG_1316.jpg

IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

I'm no professional photographer by any stretch, these are pics from my hone, he looks far more impressive in person....far more impressive.

Attachments

• IMG_1325er.jpg
    IMG_1325er.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 190
I like your mask a lot Dano, but it's too "dirty" for my liking. I'd rather have one more like the one I have on him.

Yoshi, if I'm not mistaken you have both TD's and Dano's City Hunter masks. Any chance you can do some comparison shots? If any one else have them too, feel free to post them. Much obliged.

did anyone notice my predator 1 is wearing the original release chest armor and plasma caster? I'd like one that matches that color metal.

Yoshi, if I'm not mistaken you have both TD's and Dano's City Hunter masks. Any chance you can do some comparison shots? If any one else have them too, feel free to post them. Much obliged.

I do, they're both amazing sculpts. I'll get some comparison shots together soon =]

anyone else do any custom stuff with their city hunter? I put a mount on the back of mine to hold his spear, I also tweaked the paint all around on the armor, adding more of a copper-ish look. I also would like to get a custom pouch made and maybe a better repainted spear. If anyone makes or offers those items please contact me :)

German that base is soooooooooooo awesome. I need to get one from you if you make them, and also need a P1 mask painted similar to yours.

Back