Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine this morning and my early impressions are good.

I'm tempted to get the Cosbaby so I can display it with something until the rest of the team start to arrive.

This figure is looking good. I would have picked him up if I hadn't paid for 5 Batman figures in full so far these past couple of months.

So got my Fury, hes awesome.. Looks really cool with my Iron Men and poses great, I feel he has a very simplistic presence which is both cool and unfortunate as the price is a little high, haha oh well not like there's any alternatives out there

On another note, is it just me or are the red light up areas in the briefcase eerily similar to a swastika? would make sense with red skull finding the cube and all but its all i can see with that now, lol

The red skull in cap movie never used or had on a swastika. Just the 3 Nazis.

Thanks. It is a great figure. I have a feeling I will be ordering a lot of hot toys figures now.

There's no easy way to say it, so I'll just say it:

Hot Toys got you by the balls now.

I know, it's hard news to take. Just sit down for a minute and let it sink in. It happens to the best of us. It means that your wallet will be in constant pain for the time to come. There is no cure for it.

On the sunny side though; You will get an AWESOME collection!

So rests me to say: Welcome to this group of fellow addicts and enjoy your time here! :wave

I know, it's hard news to take. Just sit down for a minute and let it sink in. It happens to the best of us. It means that your wallet will be in constant pain for the time to come. There is no cure for it.

So rests me to say: Welcome to this group of fellow addicts and enjoy your time here! :wave

:exactly::rotfl:rotfl

You summed it up perfectly! :hi5:

I just got nick fury in today he looks awesome....Buuuuut the briefcase doesn't stay lit once you turn it on it just blinks for a second and goes off :monkey2

Well said Ingo. :lol
Can't argue that.

HT had my balls at IM Mk3 BD version...i won't go into all the pain of having to sell my entire collection...but whattya do when you have your first bub on the way?
Thankfully,all is settled now,and IM Avenger promo was my first HT figure back into the foray!!

:exactly::exactly:

HT had my balls at IM Mk3 BD version...i won't go into all the pain of having to sell my entire collection...but whattya do when you have your first bub on the way?
Thankfully,all is settled now,and IM Avenger promo was my first HT figure back into the foray!!

He was my first figure, period! :hi5:

A week ago, I only have mark 7, hulk and loki on P.O., i figured, i already have the original versions of Thor and Cap, and i only need the fab 4 from the avengers and loki, cos i'm gay for the loki.

And then i went ahead and impulse buy Nick Fury and, oh boy, i was reminded why i collect these silly dolls (the glee of unboxing, the new toy aroma and the hours of quiet stillness from staring at a plastic artwork) .

Now, i have everyone on P.O. and got on the waitlist for HE and BW. As soon as they announce Coulson and the Chitauri, I'll get those as well. 100%.

So yeah, Hot Toys Nick Fury is tremendous.

A week ago, I only have mark 7, hulk and loki on P.O., i figured, i already have the original versions of Thor and Cap, and i only need the fab 4 from the avengers and loki, cos i'm gay for the loki.

And then i went ahead and impulse buy Nick Fury and, oh boy, i was reminded why i collect these silly dolls (the glee of unboxing, the new toy aroma and the hours of quiet stillness from staring at a plastic artwork) .

Now, i have everyone on P.O. and got on the waitlist for HE and BW. As soon as they announce Coulson and the Chitauri, I'll get those as well. 100%.

Wow. So, so true. Perfect description. :hi5:

Well, Black Widow is available again, so I guess that waitlist converted for you! :woo

Back