Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is mine, I have had him for a few days and I only paid $155 for him at my LCS.

IMG_0148.jpg

Nick: "Hey Tony, what do you want from that Hawaiian burger joint down the road, I heard they
got some tasty burgers?"

Tony: "Just a Sprite for me, Pepper is a vegetarian, which more or less makes me a vegetarian!"

Last edited:
I sent CSC a polite email asking for any updates they could give me on Fury, and I got a long and well written response. But the gist of it was "we just don't have it yet, but we should in a few weeks."

At this point, I hope I just forget I ordered it and when it shows up, it'll be like a surprise. This business with the suitcase (as it definitely applies to the blu-ray set and possibly to the figure) is just....goofy.

I sent CSC a polite email asking for any updates they could give me on Fury, and I got a long and well written response. But the gist of it was "we just don't have it yet, but we should in a few weeks."

At this point, I hope I just forget I ordered it and when it shows up, it'll be like a surprise. This business with the suitcase (as it definitely applies to the blu-ray set and possibly to the figure) is just....goofy.

I wonder why CSC is late in getting their HT shipments from Sideshow. In the last couple of years, they would get theirs in just a few days after Sideshow posted stock on their own website especially since Thousand Oaks to Anaheim is a relatively short delivery route via adjacent counties compared to out of state routes. I've noticed the trend that the gap is widening. I wonder what it could be.

Thanks :), I have ordered most of the avengers, just sitting on the wait-list for the hawkeye. I would like to have the whole team.

You'll find him somewhere. When Fury was released recently, there were plenty of high rated eBay sellers that had him for a decent price.

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Just got my nick fury and it's missing some. No bazooka and whatever is square right in the middle of the bottom tray I didn't get.

WHAT DO I DO NOW???? I no I need to call BBTS Monday but there sold out.

Back