Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone received theirs from Corner Store Comics yet or notice of when it will ship?

My Fury's been sat in UK customs for 6 days along with my MkII Ironman. :impatient:

Not impressed. Stamp the form. Move along. For crying out loud!:thwak

I find it infuriating (pun intended) not being able to pose this figure holding the gun with both hands if he's wearing his jacket.

I find it infuriating (pun intended) not being able to pose this figure holding the gun with both hands if he's wearing his jacket.

I had to give him a shoulder massage a few times but his arms moved to a very workable chest / gun pose....it does take a while...

I know this has been asked before but how the @#*!! do you open the suitcase?!

Edit: Never mind...I figured it out! Just needed to squeeze the top down a little bit.

Got mine yesterday. Love it. The case is really cool. Only issue was that either the hole were the hand peg goes in is too big or it's the peg. But I just put some plastic around the peg and it's snug now.

So glad I got on the wait list after initially cancelling it during the first shipments

"Can somebody PLEASE tell me what DUMB Mutha*******r parked his big Mutha****ing black tank in my spot? Damn I miss Coulson."
9FD3EA66-E36F-475B-ACBB-4E216EB2B3E2-16258-000013F0794C6F8D.jpg

Great figure! Very poseable and very well made. Here's a quick iPhone pic:

BE608635-D2CB-4040-ABB0-81CF442AD385-510-000000372E9D4ACE.jpg

Last edited:
Just got Fury,very happy. The costume is very well made, I love the coat. The boots are really soft, poseable. This figure is loaded with accessories, when I compare this to the X3 Wolverine I can't understand why that cost so much more without any extras

I see whats wrong with the trigger hand, the way its molded it just can not grip the gun in a convincing manner. malleable soft plastic. My solution is switch it for a Blade or Wesker trigger hand.

Back