Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Nick Fury is on his way

So I will have my old Mk VI and Fury as my avengers collection so far, can't wait for the rest to start shipping. (my wife is going to kill me)

Just gotten my Nick Fury yesterday and his suitcase with the cube is really impressive when lighted up. He has nice accessories too and nice job on him by HT. :clap
IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

The day I decided I wanted one of these was the day that every retailer sold out of their pre-orders.

I just bit the bullet and paid $200 for one on eBay. *sigh*

The day I decided I wanted one of these was the day that every retailer sold out of their pre-orders.

I just bit the bullet and paid $200 for one on eBay. *sigh*

Lucky you! My order somehow didn't get through and I waited too long to try again. Luckily found another one for cheaper!!! :rotfl But NY sale tax was 17.50:mad: Oh well ended up paying around 217 plus free shipping and it will get here from Aug 30 - sept. 5. Not bad.

I've still got my preorder status as "pending" with CSC. It seems like most other retailers are already shipping Fury, not just Sideshow. This is the last time I preorder any Hot Toys items from any other retailer. I didn't know they were all at the mercy of a competitor. Ya live, ya learn, I guess.

It's not so much the "I want it NOW!" syndrome as it is the "I would really like to know when I'm going to get dinged for the payment" thing. Oh well. I've got no ill will for CSC, but I was ignorant as to the distribution issues. I'm not anymore.

Yea I just nabbed one from SS...Won't be getting anything through CSC again.

Oh and my Fury has shipped from SS. I guess I'm in the second batch. wonder if there will be any minor differences. Let the initiative begin.

Yea my Fury is slatted to arrive on Friday fro SSC.

In the end the couple extra bucks makes up for getting it earlier and the points. Both of mine converted though, so I'll have 2 hawks and 2 furys

Back