Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, you have to think SS want these thing in their warehouse and right back out asap! They don't want stuff that already paid for sitting around. They want that moved out immediately. When they don't have to store a product for any period of time, that MUCH more beneficially to them.

I was told last Wednesday that Fury would ship either Friday or Monday. It seems it started today, so they were right.

Hope it gets shipped out next week. I'm getting too many boxes within the past week and it's hard making it disappear from the wife

You think she is that clueless.wives KNOW:slap

LOL! I'm the SAME way with my misses! Glad to know I'm not alone! :lol

Yeah I know, i just bought her an iMac. It's like I'm paying her off to look the other way. Just like when I buy guns. She said I have enough. :lol

Sounds like good advice! :clap

Got my shipping notice also & it looks like they did adjust the shipping fee for us aussies from $55 back to $25. Amount on credit card hasn't changed yet but hopefullly will soon. This means I don't have to look for another supplier for my Hot Toys!

With so many releases this year, its going to be hard for me to pick a FOTY. As of what I have in hand now from this year, its a toss up between Red Skull, Keaton Batman and Milk War Machine.

Does anyone know if this will be split shipment? If so I'll probably only will be getting mine more or less a month from now...

Back