Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0217_zpsd07edc68.jpg

Eat this mutha****er!! :lol

Just got my shipping notice. I ordered from CSC. It's about time!

Those who ordered from CSC, I suggest you don't worry any longer as you should be getting shipping notices soon most likely.

Those who ordered from CSC, I suggest you don't worry any longer as you should be getting shipping notices soon most likely.

yep, I love how it has no label on it, if you had multiple things ordered you would have no idea what they're shipping:cuckoo:

Just got mine too, he'll be here next Weds!

Got mine too. Just as I was about to sit and stew in my nrrd anxiety a little bit longer....
;)

:clap Happy to hear you guys are finally getting your orders, He is a awesome figure to have.

I still find it kind of....unprofessional that I have yet to receive a shipping notification from CSC. Don't get me wrong, I'm elated that the figure is finally on the way but man....I wonder what's going on with them?

Mine shipped today from CSC. I'll paste some emails from today. I *****ed a little in an email and got this in return along with my shipping notification from UPS.

Hi Mark,

Fury is in, and shipping has started.
We understand your frustration with the delays on this piece, but occasionally a Hot Toys product will "wave ship" and retailers end up getting multiple small shipments rather than one large one. It doesn't happen a lot, but when it does, it frustrates everyone. And because this is import product, there are often no updates between shipments regarding the next shipment's arrival date. That makes really tough to update the people who still have open orders too.

This piece is super-sold out and we can easily resell your discounted pieces for full price in no time, so if still want to cancel, just confirm for us and we'll take care of it for you.

Our apologies for the delays.

Thanks!
CSC

I've received my notice as well. The delay made me antsy but I think the letter you got was probably how it went down. My wife and I run our own business and its a small operation sometimes we have had decide between letting people know what is up with their orders or using the time to just get the orders out the door. Not always fun to be under the gun like that but it happens.

I appreciate the insight there man. I gripe and complain A LOT about "business" in general but that's always aimed at giant, faceless, multinational corporations. It's small operations like yours (and CSC I assume) that I like to support.

Even WITH all the delays I still don't hold any ill will for CSC. I won't be pre-ordering from them again but I will be keeping an eye on their site for in-stock product.

I've received my notice as well. The delay made me antsy but I think the letter you got was probably how it went down. My wife and I run our own business and its a small operation sometimes we have had decide between letting people know what is up with their orders or using the time to just get the orders out the door. Not always fun to be under the gun like that but it happens.

Back