Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to keep my pre-order, the coupon makes it a good bargain. Besides I am picking up Widow, I'll add Hawkeye to the list have SHIELD instead of The Avengers.

"Instead of"??

You're picking SHIELD over The Avengers? THE AVENGERS?? THE AVENGERS?????

Oh, OK. :wave

I cant make up my mind wether to keep him or cancel all HT Avengers :(
The reason is that no way am gonna pass on Hulk maq & dont want to have the same hulk different scale down the road, am also considering Iron Man life size bust so I guess two pieces is enough representation of the movie. Hmmmmmm decision decision :( :(

I cant make up my mind wether to keep him or cancel all HT Avengers :(
The reason is that no way am gonna pass on Hulk maq & dont want to have the same hulk different scale down the road, am also considering Iron Man life size bust so I guess two pieces is enough representation of the movie. Hmmmmmm decision decision :( :(

Wow, that is a tough call.
But, it sounds like you've already made your decision. :lecture

Wow, that is a tough call.
But, it sounds like you've already made your decision. :lecture

but Loki, Cap & widow are looking great the rest are not bad either :monkey2
The clipper king video is awesome, he made me more confuse :panic::panic::panic:

Clipper your reviews are so efficient and detailed. Very professional. You really covered all the bases. And your poses are way better than the Comic-Con display.

Can't wait to get Nick Fury. A very stylish figure :hi5:

I wasn't going to get this figure but Clippers review has convinced me otherwise :gah:

Just need to decide now whether to get Fury or Red Skull first.......

Great review. I am really happy with how it turned out. Each figure that I get seems to out do the one I received before it. It looks like Fury will raise the bar again.

I made up my mind, am gonna keep him & keep my other POs. I might skip Hulk for the maq or ending up with both if HT version really really good.

Fury should ship next week. If it does, that means within a 3 week period of time, I got

Red Skull
Rescue Cap
Nick Fury

:yess::yess: What a great 21 days. ( of course my bank account feels the opposite )

I've gone from not wanting Fury to getting him for sure in the space of a 20min+ video. I am weak :gah:

Just paid for mine, should have him in a week or two :yess:

Last edited:
Back